How could i use this texture pack in my animations?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

So, theres this hypixel skyblock texture pack that i use a lot while i play, well, hypixel skyblock, and its called Furf Sky.

Its not a normal texture pack that like, changes a diamond sword into a diamond claymore. It changes specific items into different textures.

For example, theres a weapon called the undead sword, its a custom sword that does more damage to undead mobs, and its a wooden sword. But theres another wooden sword called the jerry sword, but they have different textures, even though they are the same sword.

I'm wonderin if theres any way i can import those into my scene, or if i just have to recreate the things i wanna use in Modelbench.

- Crystal <3

1 answer to this question

On 4/23/2022 at 12:54 PM, Crystal1982 said:

So, theres this hypixel skyblock texture pack that i use a lot while i play, well, hypixel skyblock, and its called Furf Sky.

Its not a normal texture pack that like, changes a diamond sword into a diamond claymore. It changes specific items into different textures.

For example, theres a weapon called the undead sword, its a custom sword that does more damage to undead mobs, and its a wooden sword. But theres another wooden sword called the jerry sword, but they have different textures, even though they are the same sword.

I'm wonderin if theres any way i can import those into my scene, or if i just have to recreate the things i wanna use in Modelbench.

- Crystal <3

I think you would have to recreate it in modelbench.