Can someone show me How to make a BLACK GLOW?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

On 4/27/2022 at 5:11 PM, ek_animator said:

Get a black object, go to the frame you it to be, make it glow on the graphics bar, then change the glow color you want it to be.

._. or something like that

I already did that but I can't see the glow

On 4/27/2022 at 5:22 PM, ek_animator said:

WOW that was fast i just tried it myself, it seems to be that a black surface can't glow but a dark gray one can. So make the object at least a little brighter. 

Ok thanks : )

Well... Hmm

Logically black is a color that won't glow at any circumstances, so if you would, it would be awkward seeing that... 

Anyways, you can use a PNG (A Glow PNG) and make it black and bright. 

But my recommendation is, for black things that should look like a black hole, just make the brightness max on the object, it looks cooler then black glow. You like then have a black void as that

On 4/28/2022 at 1:41 AM, Fox Miner said:

Well... Hmm

Logically black is a color that won't glow at any circumstances, so if you would, it would be awkward seeing that... 

Anyways, you can use a PNG (A Glow PNG) and make it black and bright. 

But my recommendation is, for black things that should look like a black hole, just make the brightness max on the object, it looks cooler then black glow. You like then have a black void as that

Thanks!!!

Stupid upvote system...

⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️👍👍👍👍👍