Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

In my opinion, doing Mine-imator in Android is possible. However, note the possible. Here are some reasons.

1. Modern phones are not equipped with enough memory/RAM to run something like that fast. The newest Samsung phone (Galaxy s22+) has 8 GB of memory. Although Mine-imator has a minimum of 4 GB, it cannot process too much space in rigs, or world space. Which brings us to the next problem.

2. Mine-imator uses Minecraft Java edition to import worlds. Minecraft is available on mobile, but it's the wrong version, Bedrock. Although it probably is possible to save schematic files to your phone, it would make for a slow experience.

3. Phones are small! Even giant phones (cough cough Samsung) don't have enough screen space for a whole program for animation. Imagine using touch screen for animation. It would be a terrible experience. 

4. How would the phone survive? Even my 8 GB computer's fan would start running loudly when I used Mine-imator. Phones are small and compact, how would the fan be able to cool the entire thing?

Not saying your idea is bad, but I'm just saying how it is probably an unrealistic request.

On 6/27/2022 at 7:50 AM, Aayush Saji said:

https://apk4k.fun/apps/mine_imator mi for android I guess

I'm 90% sure that's a virus link, so stay away from that website (note the grammatical issues). I know you're trying to help, but for one person to code it, is nearly impossible, even if they are adults. You would have to code all of the light physics, and rendering capabilities! Scratch wouldn't be able to handle that, and you probably wouldn't be able to get that far. 

For now, Mine-imator for Android is practically impossible, so don't lose sleep over it.

Edited by Builder 53 Studios
Fix spelling