Auto3DSkin V1.0 [By: SrT] [Spanish And English] [Download in the description]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Auto3DSkin
V1.0

[By: SrT]

Hello everyone.

Hope you are having a nice day/afternoon/night.

In previous posts you said that I am working on an Auto3DSkin Rig for Mine-Imator. And Today, I have finished said Rig and I can finally publish the Rig publicly for download.
But first I would like to say a few things.

What is Rig Auto3DSkin?
Auto3DSkin Rigs are in simple words: "A Rig whose default skin can be changed and by doing so, the second skin layer is automatically placed in 3D".
It could be explained in more detail, how such placement occurs and etc, but I'm not here for that.

What are the characteristics of my Rig?
The characteristics of my Rig are the following:

OPKaOr9.jpg
eGbYZ0M.jpg
CdfvkQK.jpg
CdfvkQK.jpg
uUmpAzV.jpg
QLrDerq.jpg
RTENvNw.jpg

HhTiMc4.png

The Rig is still in an early version and I plan to improve it from time to time.
I would really appreciate it if people who use my Rig tell me what they think of it.
Rabbits and opinions are welcome.

The use of the Rig is completely free.
My only request is that if possible, please give me credits

With nothing more to add, I leave you with the Link of the existing versions of this Rig.

Auto3DSkin V1.0 [By: SrT] [EnglishVersion]
https://www.mediafire.com/file/umnjwgycgdg4m38/Auto3DSkin%5BV1%5D%5BBySrT%5D_%5BEnglishVersion%5D.rar/file

Auto3DSkin V1.0 [By: SrT] [SpanishVersion]
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ly93xa2z30u3mmm/Auto3DSkin%5BV1%5D%5BBySrT%5D_%5BSpanishVersion%5D.rar/file

Thank you very much for reading this Post.
Att: SrT

Edited by SrT