DON'T accepting rig/model/scenery requests anymore.(CLOSED)

On 5/16/2022 at 5:39 PM, Roman154 said:

Hey! Can you please model the Eye of Agamoth and Doctor Strange's Astral Circles? 

https://images.app.goo.gl/GAgJmhW2tnBabWYa9

https://images.app.goo.gl/6g7zfp4swamLbX7D9

Uhm... You'll have to wait till I'm done with the other stuff.

On 5/7/2022 at 2:52 PM, Kaos_Kinetic said:

Hi! Can you make a Fatal Error Sonic and Majin Sonic rig? (Also if you don't know who those guys are you can google them.) Thank you!

So... I'll NOT make them. I think everyone should be limited to one model/one request.

On 5/18/2022 at 7:52 AM, Entibrine303 said:

So... I'll NOT make them. I think everyone should be limited to one model/one request.

Oh ok. I guess then just fatal error sonic. Thank you!

Posted (edited)
On 5/7/2022 at 2:52 PM, Kaos_Kinetic said:

Hi! Can you make a Fatal Error Sonic and Majin Sonic rig? (Also if you don't know who those guys are you can google them.) Thank you!

On 5/16/2022 at 5:39 PM, Roman154 said:

Hey! Can you please model the Eye of Agamoth and Doctor Strange's Astral Circles? 

https://images.app.goo.gl/GAgJmhW2tnBabWYa9

https://images.app.goo.gl/6g7zfp4swamLbX7D9

On 4/9/2022 at 10:23 PM, elbarto4920 said:

can you make lord x true form?

On 4/22/2022 at 1:26 PM, CanIIA said:

Hey, all are nice rigs!! Can You make a simple hacker studio in Modelbench please? With low resolution to respect Minecraft default textures. With a computer, maybe two monitors on de sides (the same one repited twice, don't get complicated please) a table and a chair. It doesn't need walls, don't include The room.

Just make this if you want to when May starts...

You'll have to wait. Guys on my discord server will be first, sorry.

Edited by Entibrine303

Posted (edited)
On 5/30/2022 at 6:33 AM, Aayush Saji said:

I have been waiting for like a month have my dominus done yet?

I started with your request three days ago and the model's a biit complicated. My work tempo has changed and I'm REALLY REALLY sorry.

U rather want dominus or Octane?

Edited by Entibrine303

On 5/30/2022 at 10:38 AM, Entibrine303 said:

I started with your request three days ago and the model's a biit complicated. My work tempo has changed and I'm REALLY REALLY sorry.

U rather want dominus or Octane?

I wanted both actually

IMPRTANT, EVERYONE:

Everyone who is waiting for a model.. you'll not get it. It's too much with my homework, all the models, the stress and time. I hope you respect and can understand my decision. I'm really sorry.

I'll open a new topic and DELETE this one after a few days.

Edited by Entibrine303

On 6/24/2022 at 8:50 PM, Entibrine303 said:

IMPRTANT, EVERYONE:

Everyone who is waiting for a model.. you'll not get it. It's too much with my homework, all the models, the stress and time. I hope you respect and can understand my decision. I'm really sorry.

Entibrine, I know what do you feel now, School, Homework, Make you stress more and more, Focus to the important thing is the best choice for now, We hope we can see you again, I hope you can finish your homework before back to making requested model.

On 6/24/2022 at 3:59 PM, Iani said:

Entibrine, I know what do you feel now, School, Homework, Make you stress more and more, Focus to the important thing is the best choice for now, We hope we can see you again, I hope you can finish your homework before back to making requested model.

Thank you.

On 6/24/2022 at 7:20 PM, Entibrine303 said:

IMPRTANT, EVERYONE:

I'll open a new topic and DELETE this one after a few days.

Wait don't delete. I also have school and I still make models. You can make models in free time u know

On 6/25/2022 at 4:34 AM, Aayush Saji said:

Wait don't delete. I also have school and I still make models. You can make models in free time u know

dude it's his decision. When he makes a new one you can ask him again. He wants a little break so just leave him

On 6/25/2022 at 10:34 AM, Aayush Saji said:

I created a new topic, u can check it out and comment your model ideas there.

: )

Edited by Entibrine303