Jump to content

DON'T accepting rig/model/scenery requests anymore.(CLOSED)


Recommended Posts

I want Minecraft animation keyframes but not in a realistic way. You see, I’m making a true-to-game speedrun animation and I need keyframes that are as close as possible to the in-game animations. I would also like a map of the overworld on a good speedrun seed and nether and end. And, if you can, try to make a deep dark cites map that has functioning sculk stuff with 3d extrusions and a togglable sound wave. (The last one is just because I would like it but it is not essential) Hope its not too much. Ty.

Edited by BolognaPie
More specific details
Link to post
Share on other sites

On 2/22/2022 at 6:14 PM, BolognaPie said:

I want Minecraft animation keyframes but not in a realistic way. You see, I’m making a true-to-game speedrun animation and I need keyframes that are as close as possible to the in-game animations. I would also like a map of the overworld on a good speedrun seed and nether and end. And, if you can, try to make a deep dark cites map that has functioning sculk stuff with 3d extrusions and a togglable sound wave. (The last one is just because I would like it but it is not essential) Hope its not too much. Ty.

I will try, but it will take long.

 

On 2/22/2022 at 7:44 PM, minecraftderpaul5 6 said:

try making a burntrap rig (fnaf sb)

Yes, but it would be in my style

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 2/22/2022 at 6:14 PM, BolognaPie said:

I want Minecraft animation keyframes but not in a realistic way. You see, I’m making a true-to-game speedrun animation and I need keyframes that are as close as possible to the in-game animations. I would also like a map of the overworld on a good speedrun seed and nether and end. And, if you can, try to make a deep dark cites map that has functioning sculk stuff with 3d extrusions and a togglable sound wave. (The last one is just because I would like it but it is not essential) Hope its not too much. Ty.

-What structures should be near spawn? And the 3D extrusions are too much, sorry.

-What mobs should have the keyframes? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 2/23/2022 at 2:12 PM, Entibrine303 said:

 

-What structures should be near spawn? And the 3D extrusions are too much, sorry.

-What mobs should have the keyframes? 

Sorry my world exporter is broken I can't load the world I want

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 3/2/2022 at 6:01 AM, BolognaPie said:

Player, zombie, creeper, skeleton, and the animals should have Minecraft keyframes. The player is the focus point.

Ok I can do this and the World importer is working again

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 3/2/2022 at 6:01 AM, BolognaPie said:

Player, zombie, creeper, skeleton, and the animals should have Minecraft keyframes. The player is the focus point.

I'm SO SO SO SO sorry, but I cannot make this thing for you. I have a bad PC and when I try to import the world, it crashes mineimator. There's NOTHING I can do about it. I'm SO sorry.

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 3/30/2022 at 4:13 PM, Mr M3m3~Chan said:

I mean realistic, like high poly steve

Like with 3D texture and Face rig and fingers? I already made one, in this topic right here. But I can make you a new, better rig too. and - What are you gonna use the model for?

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 3/30/2022 at 3:41 PM, Entibrine303 said:

Like with 3D texture and Face rig and fingers? I already made one, in this topic right here. But I can make you a new, better rig too. and - What are you gonna use the model for?

Like super high definition textures

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 2/22/2022 at 11:53 PM, Entibrine303 said:

This method for a public rig:

  Reveal hidden contents

1.Comment your rig/model/scenery wish!

2.I reply to you and say if I can do it or not!

3.Wait till i'm done!

4.I'll reply to you again and put in a picture of the rig/model/scenery and the download link!

5.If you want any changes, reply to me!

This method if you want only you to get the download link:

  Reveal hidden contents

It's the same, but in a private chat.

Things I'm good at:

  Reveal hidden contents

-Models from mods

-MCSM rigs

-New types of villages

-3D extrusions for already existing blocks(like holes in a furnace etc.)

 

Type anithing you want, I'll try my best on it.

I want my skin to be modeled in modelbench please

Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
On 3/30/2022 at 6:44 PM, Mr M3m3~Chan said:

Like super high definition textures

Sorry-I can't make it cuz I don't have enough knowledge in this part of texturing.

 

On 3/31/2022 at 12:11 PM, Gravy said:

I want my skin to be modeled in modelbench please

Ok here it is!

mGIVwPl.pngOh, and he also has a eye rig.

Download!

And btw, if you click the link, you'll be downloading the file without a download page.

To download page

Edited by Entibrine303
Link to post
Share on other sites

On 3/31/2022 at 11:56 PM, Entibrine303 said:

Sorry-I can't make it cuz I don't have enough knowledge in this part of texturing.

 

Ok here it is!

mGIVwPl.pngOh, and he also has a eye rig.

Download!

And btw, if you click the link, you'll be downloading the file without a download page.

To download page

aye i have a new skin! i will send it to u if u want

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 4/1/2022 at 12:46 PM, Gravy said:

aye i have a new skin! i will send it to u if u want

Yes can make it

On 4/1/2022 at 2:23 PM, Skopewolfy said:

Could you make these Orange circles from Doctor Strange?

Do you meam these?

th?id=OIP.bOpi2Z1k8bF8ahnkadVDMgHaEK%26pImage form google

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 4/1/2022 at 8:22 PM, DlucEx said:

Hello! Could you make a dj turntable please? Like the ones they use at partys and stuff. Thanks for your time even if you can't do it :)

I like DJ's, man! No problem, I can do it    : )

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...