FNAF 1 Freddy Rig in Progress. [UPDATE] | I remixed the model, cus [look in description]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

i have finally finished the modeling of the body and the lower part, everyone is saying that the original model design is fat or blocky.

and it is to be honest, so i remodel the model all over again. what do you think of the new design?

is this better or the original design is better

note: will do the texture later on the new model.

f2p1ms4z80h81.png?width=560&format=png&a

NEW MODEL, will do the texture later

3w503h5v80h81.png?width=1096&format=png&

OLD MODEL

Hm. personally, you could keep the old feet, but maybe rotate the toes to make em more animal like.  Honestly, you could probably keep the rotated shoulder bits since it does add a slight difference. If you wanted to, you could probably trying adding some clothing to Freddy to make the design less bare, and more unique. 

For the most part, this is a start to a good remake. You got the base down, and the endo down for the body. Keep it up.

On 2/11/2022 at 4:00 PM, XxCherryBlossomxX said:

Hm. personally, you could keep the old feet, but maybe rotate the toes to make em more animal like.  Honestly, you could probably keep the rotated shoulder bits since it does add a slight difference. If you wanted to, you could probably trying adding some clothing to Freddy to make the design less bare, and more unique. 

For the most part, this is a start to a good remake. You got the base down, and the endo down for the body. Keep it up.

thx for the feedback, i will sure to apply those changes to the rig. :D