How can i get bata version of mine-imator.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi, alpha/beta testing for Mine-imator versions is a closed/invitational only process as these early versions are quite unstable. When the next update is feature-complete and most major bugs have been ironed out, you'll be able to use early "Pre-releases" of the update this summer.

On 2/4/2022 at 1:55 PM, Nimi said:

Hi, alpha/beta testing for Mine-imator versions is a closed/invitational only process as these early versions are quite unstable. When the next update is feature-complete and most major bugs have been ironed out, you'll be able to use early "Pre-releases" of the update this summer.

First of all, i am surprise that is you and second that is nice to here that i get a pre releases early. i will sent feedback when i have the pre-releases version.

here is a bug btw: the UV mapping is kinda glitchy. i don't know if this is a blockbench problem or mine imator but when i making a rig in blockbench the rig seem to be fine but if i imported to mine imator the UV mapping is glitch out, as a result i have to remake the rig from scratch.

On 2/17/2022 at 2:08 AM, NickLD said:

here is a bug btw: the UV mapping is kinda glitchy. i don't know if this is a blockbench problem or mine imator but when i making a rig in blockbench the rig seem to be fine but if i imported to mine imator the UV mapping is glitch out, as a result i have to remake the rig from scratch.

Modelbench and Mine-imator have a unique way of handling UV-mapping due to the engine they use, Blockbench's plugin may need an update to account for it.