Mine-Imator poor perfomance.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I had problems with Mine-Imator poor perfomance while importing a quite complex model from Modelbench.
I realize that my Car Rig is so Complex that makes Mine-Imator screen Stuttering while selecting the parts from the models, So I tried to delete useless shape in the model but ain't get any results with it. So can this be fixed? Or maybe it already fixed on the next Mine-Imator Version?

Recap: Issues -> Stuttering while moving the viewport view and selecting the model shapes at the same time.

On 1/31/2022 at 8:51 PM, Fox Miner said:

demo = Demonstration (Demonstration Model) Low Poly, but yet same mechanics!

My Car Rig is UMA4, And it's a Quite Complicated Models. So if I reduce the amount of shapes in it then it will be ugly.
Since my Car Rig can be customized, Controlled, etc etc Completely 100% by Animators so that's why My model is so Complicated.

Thus I want my Car Rig be one package thingy without needing to import an extra files into MI to be able to make it working.
My car is a one click import with All In One features. 

On 1/31/2022 at 2:58 PM, LacaMenDRY said:

My Car Rig is UMA4, And it's a Quite Complicated Models. So if I reduce the amount of shapes in it then it will be ugly.
Since my Car Rig can be customized, Controlled, etc etc Completely 100% by Animators so that's why My model is so Complicated.

Thus I want my Car Rig be one package thingy without needing to import an extra files into MI to be able to make it working.

Yeah yeah, I get what you mean, what I meant was, you can make the normal rig and then add one that isn't laggy, that has the same parts... oh boy I don't know how to explain this anymore, just that you have one ultra detailed rig, and one low poly!

On 1/31/2022 at 9:01 PM, Fox Miner said:

Yeah yeah, I get what you mean, what I meant was, you can make the normal rig and then add one that isn't laggy, that has the same parts... oh boy I don't know how to explain this anymore, just that you have one ultra detailed rig, and one low poly!

I know, I know what you mean in the first place and that is what I mean. I want the car rig format is MB not MIOBJECT.

Optimizing a program ain't an easy task for such limited capability. Maybe improve your knowledge about the program itself, and also know the limit?

On 1/31/2022 at 9:03 PM, LacaMenDRY said:

I want the car rig format is MB not MIOBJECT.

why? .miobject file is more flexible than .mimodel.

On 1/31/2022 at 8:58 PM, LacaMenDRY said:

and you asked for a better performance? No, you won't get better performance. You have to optimize your own model by removing unnecessary parts, it is essential if you preserve the performance over details. I agree with Fox Miner, its more like a placeholder before you render your project.

unknown.png