MCSM Rig pack by me!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This rigpack contains:

- MCSM Jesse rig(Own topic)

-MCSM Petra rig(Just download Petra)

-MCSM PAMA Headchip rig(Just Headchip)

-MCSM Romeo rig(Only him!)

-MCSM Zombie rig([Zombie... noises?])

If you use any of my rigs, always credits to me! If you have any rig ideas for me, comment them!

Full rigpack!

Images

I have constructive critique.
To make someone interesting to use your face rigs you need to make it stand out like at least different than others.
Because Face Rigs like these is already posted by few people in the past as I've seen. So I hope you can learn something new and try to improve your face rigs quality.
And also you can get rid of that Mine-Imator Watermark and try to make a cool looking Renders to keep people interested in your creations.

On 1/31/2022 at 2:28 PM, LacaMenDRY said:

I have constructive critique.
To make someone interesting to use your face rigs you need to make it stand out like at least different than others.
Because Face Rigs like these is already posted by few people in the past as I've seen. So I hope you can learn something new and try to improve your face rigs quality.
And also you can get rid of that Mine-Imator Watermark and try to make a cool looking Renders to keep people interested in your creations.

Ok. I don't think that I'll be able to do that, but thanks.

Could you send me a example of a face rig like mine (A link to the topic or something) so I have a idea of what's to change with my face rig.

What I remember is that you can make a different type of face rigs, like Skibbz face rig or Sharpwind face rig and use your imaginations to create something new and unique than others.

I can't surely tell on how to do so because I'm just telling an Idea and hope you can understand it.

The point is People Interest and Unique.