The First Mine-imator Keytar Rig by FMS (Fox Miner Studios) | !!30!! Free Skins Included!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

dqG8fns.gif

The first Mine-imator Keytar rig is out! Get it now, including !!30!! Costume Skins!

Z8s4uBu.png

This is "The first Mine-imator Keytar rig" and I am kind of proud that I can say that!

• It is fully working and easy to use!

• It's not laggy at all!

• It has workable Buttons!

• It has workable Keys! (Use the rotation for better experience!)

• It even has a Volume Regulator!

• You even can request a special Skin! (Which will be available to everyone, later that)
    Just send in a Template and I'll start working!

No Credits needed, just don't say that it is your own one. That wouldn't be nice, because I trust the community of Mine-imator with this!

Have fun and enjoy! And report any "Bugs" or "Problems" please!

Fox Miner out!

Edited by Fox Miner
Added Skins

dude this is so good looking good job

alright that was pretty fast and it looks good so im gonna give you some more ideas because ya know  why not ill give u a list idk if you can do them all but u can try

new list of things that you should add below V V V

red with light blue linings (like the carbon fiber and gold one)

blue with red linings (like the carbon fiber and gold one)

white and green (like the black and green one above)

white and blue (also like the black and green one above)

black and blue (like the black and green one above)

white and red (like the black and green one above)

black and red (like the black and green one above)

minecraft grass block

minecraft stone block

minecraft oak wood log

minecraft oak wood plank

(just kinda put the textures on the thing idk how you would do it)

minecraft creeper face (creeper face on the back the rest would be solid green)

gold and carbon fiber rims (inverted carbon fiber and gold one)

a white one that says sega on the back

a white one that says nintendo on the back

a black one that says mojang on the back (in reference to the monochrome logo accessibilitie setting)

and thats all i have for now ACTUALLY

an orange one with black rims (like carbon fiber)

a green one with red rims (like carbon fiber)

a white one with pastel blue stripes and a pastel pink rim (like carbon fiber with stripes)

also if your wondering about how to make those ones with logos and stuff on the back you can just resize the texture up then add the logo on the back and it will fit like it normally does (enless you did something wrong) alr bye thats all i have for now and if you get this out as fast i will be surprised

Edited by DominoCreeper

oh and also i started making my own custom versions and when my custom versions are all done i will send them to you and you can include them if you want too

:D

On 1/30/2022 at 5:55 PM, DominoCreeper said:

oh and also i started making my own custom versions and when my custom versions are all done i will send them to you and you can include them if you want too

:D

i made like 6 or 7 already lol

On 1/31/2022 at 2:25 AM, DominoCreeper said:

dude this is so good looking good job

alright that was pretty fast and it looks good so im gonna give you some more ideas because ya know  why not ill give u a list idk if you can do them all but u can try

new list of things that you should add below V V V

red with light blue linings (like the carbon fiber and gold one)

blue with red linings (like the carbon fiber and gold one)

white and green (like the black and green one above)

white and blue (also like the black and green one above)

black and blue (like the black and green one above)

white and red (like the black and green one above)

black and red (like the black and green one above)

minecraft grass block

minecraft stone block

minecraft oak wood log

minecraft oak wood plank

(just kinda put the textures on the thing idk how you would do it)

minecraft creeper face (creeper face on the back the rest would be solid green)

gold and carbon fiber rims (inverted carbon fiber and gold one)

a white one that says sega on the back

a white one that says nintendo on the back

a black one that says mojang on the back (in reference to the monochrome logo accessibilitie setting)

and thats all i have for now ACTUALLY

an orange one with black rims (like carbon fiber)

a green one with red rims (like carbon fiber)

a white one with pastel blue stripes and a pastel pink rim (like carbon fiber with stripes)

also if your wondering about how to make those ones with logos and stuff on the back you can just resize the texture up then add the logo on the back and it will fit like it normally does (enless you did something wrong) alr bye thats all i have for now and if you get this out as fast i will be surprised

Well, I didn't see that coming, and it took me quite a while to make them, but here there are:

QCK2b4g.png0nzjrwZ.pngzPynceu.pngFDWNidR.pngFAWikYM.png6erE3Ox.pngy5bAoHS.pngOOHqTjo.pngKcaa8wv.pngGLuqfqN.pngblizuEM.pngYI5s94b.pngQXoUxJ7.pngsQzkH2R.png5uZUuve.pngPTwOHg7.pngqb9iHSI.pngkU7iSIl.pngd1Yhwtb.pngD8KEiIE.pnglwmIPNX.pnguJKDQbV.pngQhhDRMf.png

They will all be added to the Original Download Shortly! And The Topic it self will be Updated!

!!UPDATE!!

V 1.02

• The Skins that are Listed above were added and are now officially in use for everyone!

• Download is Free like always!

• 30 Skins total

alright i see that you are REALLY GOOD AT THIS so i have a new list, well not really a list just something that you can do and it would be pretty impressive but it would take a while and after you do it people will see and and think "why" i recommend having a different download link for these.

Every single minecraft block

Every Single Minecraft Mob (face on back)

Every Single minecraft Item (white and black with the item on back)

and i have an idea that would make some new ones pop but would also require a completely new model for each and every one of them which is....

add more 3d elements to the keytar other then just retexturing it you could wings or something idk you do you and what would be even cooler is if you made an action figure version of steve that you can custom skin on a stand (like a statue) that is really small holding a super small keytar that you can change the texture of OR you should make a keytar thats on a stand for like keyboards and make new textures for the actual stand and different types of stands OR OR OR OR OR you make a keytar computer (a computer with the shape of a keytar) and where the keys are is the glass into the computer and you can see all of the specs and stuff inside and it could be water cooled with animated water and RGB lighting and a power button that you can actually push and a keytar car a car shaped like a keytar or a keytar plane a plane shaped like a keytar or a keytar planet. wait what? a keytar planet is too much he already stopped on the keytar pc because its probably impossible alr well good luck with this list it would make sense if you denied it lol bye

this is what happens when you listen to requests and the person you listen too has problems

Edited by DominoCreeper
i have problems

On 2/2/2022 at 3:37 AM, DominoCreeper said:

alright i see that you are REALLY GOOD AT THIS so i have a new list, well not really a list just something that you can do and it would be pretty impressive but it would take a while and after you do it people will see and and think "why" i recommend having a different download link for these.

Every single minecraft block

Every Single Minecraft Mob (face on back)

Every Single minecraft Item (white and black with the item on back)

and i have an idea that would make some new ones pop but would also require a completely new model for each and every one of them which is....

add more 3d elements to the keytar other then just retexturing it you could wings or something idk you do you and what would be even cooler is if you made an action figure version of steve that you can custom skin on a stand (like a statue) that is really small holding a super small keytar that you can change the texture of OR you should make a keytar thats on a stand for like keyboards and make new textures for the actual stand and different types of stands OR OR OR OR OR you make a keytar computer (a computer with the shape of a keytar) and where the keys are is the glass into the computer and you can see all of the specs and stuff inside and it could be water cooled with animated water and RGB lighting and a power button that you can actually push and a keytar car a car shaped like a keytar or a keytar plane a plane shaped like a keytar or a keytar planet. wait what? a keytar planet is too much he already stopped on the keytar pc because its probably impossible alr well good luck with this list it would make sense if you denied it lol bye

this is what happens when you listen to requests and the person you listen too has problems

Well, this seems like way to much and I got other work to do as well, I think I'll call that request thing off

Maybe I'll make these just to finish it off, but you're right, this request thing goes out of hand.
Here by I close the request Function on this topic. Other people may still send in request's today and that's it!

On 2/2/2022 at 10:15 AM, animation dude 888 said:

how much damage this deals if i hit it in someone head?

Well, a normal Keytar would shatter into pieces, but I made this one out of hard Materials so it should pretty much do the hit, I think something about a Stone or Iron Sword