So me and my mate did a Render Challenge...

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

"Who won the 'Render Challenge'?" + "Would you like to see more of these 'Render Challenges'?"  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who won the 'Render Challenge'?

• You both did so well, so you both win!
    • Nitroaz (My Mate)
    • H4ppiP33p (Me)
    • You both did terrible, so none of you win.
    • I can't be bothered to pick who wins.
  2. 2. Would you like to see more of these 'Render Challenges'?

• HELL YEAH!!!
    • It was pretty interesting. So yeah, why not.
    • I'm not really bothered, so you do you pal.
    • It wasn't really interesting, so no thanks.
    • HELL NAH!!!
    • I can't be bothered to pick yes or no.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/22/22 at 12:00 PM

Backstory:

Incase you want to know why we wanted to do the 'Render Challenge'.

Spoiler

So, me and @nitroaz got bored and we decided to do a 'Render Challenge' from a random reference picture.

@nitroaz was using Roblox Studio for his Render, just because he was already on it when I talked about the 'Render Challenge'.

I was using Mine-Imator for my Render for this 'Render Challenge'.

Because @nitroaz was using Roblox Studio and I was using Mine-Imator, I said it would be a 'Roblox Studio VS Mine-Imator Render Challenge'.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who do you think won the 'Render Challenge'?

Here's our Render:

Reference picture we had:

Spoiler

car6.png

@nitroaz's Render [Roblox Studio]:

Although he's just started to do posing and stuff, I think he did a pretty good job, wouldn't you say?

Spoiler

unknown.png?width=972&height=566

My Render [Mine-Imator]:

I was too proud of this render I made, so that's why I made this topic. So far it's one of my best Renders I've made this year.

Credits to @niam for the 'Hamatsu C500 GT-R "Stryk" | custom Nissan Skyline R31 (GTS-X)' model I used in this Render.

Spoiler

MQLQ5rE.png

Edited by H4ppiP33p

Very creative! I think I might do this with ym sister as well... Who knows, but very nice idea, and the Render, you just topped the day man! To be respectful to your friend, he did an amazing job... For ROBLOX thing..., but be real with me that yours is better, not like that your friend is bad, it's just the stuff he had "ROBLOX Studios?" like what's that!? 

I am sure your friend would have done better with better equipment but for now you did a awesome job! 

And I'd really like to see more of this content! 

Awesome, that's all I can say for the end! Awesome! 

On 1/21/2022 at 9:32 PM, Fox Miner said:

Very creative! I think I might do this with my sister as well... Who knows, but very nice idea, and the Render, you just topped the day man! To be respectful to your friend, he did an amazing job... For ROBLOX thing..., but be real with me that yours is better, not like that your friend is bad, it's just the stuff he had "ROBLOX Studios?" like what's that!? 

I am sure your friend would have done better with better equipment but for now you did a awesome job! 

Thanks mate, I tried my best in the Render, I was probably so hyperfixated while doing it without realising, lmao. Oh yeah, cool fact about me: When I listen to certain types of music, my style/theme changes so it matches the music I'm listening to. For example: if I was listening to some classic music, I'd probably make the style/theme look a little classy, similar to some black and white cartoons/pictures.

I also think my mate did an awesome job, but yes I'm going to be real with you, I do think mine is better, but my mate did try his best, and that's what I like to see. It all comes with practise. That's how most of us get really skilled/talented with these things. We even end up doing things in our own style.

Yes, he might've done better if he putted some time and effort into his Render, but I can't really blame him, if you don't do posing often, you might get bored of it real quick. Same with me when I try to animate; I'll have an idea in my head, it doesn't go the way I planned it to, after that I immediately give up and scrap the idea, then the process repeats till I successfully make an animation that I like.

Same, I'd like to do more of these little Render Challenges, might even try to ask some of my other mates or even my Community to see if they'd like to join in. Now that I think about it, I might even make it as an Event on my Discord Server so loads of people can join in. That sounds like a cool idea to me, might try it one day. Could do it every Friday as I'm usually free on that day, but I won't be able to do it EVERY Friday, but I could do it on some/most Fridays.

On 1/22/2022 at 4:32 AM, Fox Miner said:

Very creative! I think I might do this with ym sister as well... Who knows, but very nice idea, and the Render, you just topped the day man! To be respectful to your friend, he did an amazing job... For ROBLOX thing..., but be real with me that yours is better, not like that your friend is bad, it's just the stuff he had "ROBLOX Studios?" like what's that!? 

Okay so, I just cant think of good details. Like @H4ppiP33pdoes. You see, i am stupid.