Foxy and Bonnies Stage Performance (Pending)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

D62a6kW.png

A little Peak to my next "Wallpaper!" I will release

I thought it might be nice to let you guys see a bit early what I do.

Why am I not posting now? Well there are some reasons below this! But the main thing is I have to do a stable and unlaggy Drums rig that looks like this:
This is the rig, but it is way to laggy so I went with @niam's Idea of just making a second "Rig" with not so much detail! Thx Niam!

FRr6qom.png

Pending reasons:

• Rig incompletion
  • Lag
  • Render Times
  • Render Errors (UHD can't be rendered for now)

On 2/10/2022 at 1:58 PM, NickLD said:

Nice Model/rig, hope to see it in action and release it.

1. The Rig / Model wont be released because of some reasons that I named so often that I won't name more.

2. And the render was actually already released!

On 2/10/2022 at 5:05 AM, Fox Miner said:
  1. The Rig / Model wont be released because of some reasons that I named so often that I won't name more.

2. And the render was actually already released!

ok, also when i say "in action". i mean i will love to see it as an animation. all and all is a really good rig. ;D

On 2/10/2022 at 2:21 PM, NickLD said:

ok, also when i say "in action". i mean i will love to see it as an animation. all and all is a really good rig. ;D

Thanks, and I am trying to make an animation, but something always comes into my way and I am having troubles keeping up, but as soon as I finish it I will Notify you!