Cannot export animations to movie file

Skeleton
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

When I try to export one of my animations to a movie file, my laptop will say it cannot find the file or it is missing when I try to open it. I do not know if this is a mine-imator issue or the laptop. If it helps, here is what I have: When exporting, the settings are 1080p HD, video quality is high, I convert to MP4 and have high quality/cinematic rendering. I use a lenovo 2021 laptop. Please, if anyone has the same issue or knows the fix, please tell me. I really wanna upload these to youtube as a movie file rather than record the animation from my ipad. Thank you.

3 answers to this question

Try another format, mp4 does not work on every machine because of some reason, and if it's not that, you just do the "PNG sequence" and then use an Video editing program to put u together or you can use blender's PNG compressor (that's how I call it) but that is a bit more complicated and you should try an Video editing program or so...

Good luck!

On 1/18/2022 at 12:51 AM, Fox Miner said:

Try another format, mp4 does not work on every machine because of some reason, and if it's not that, you just do the "PNG sequence" and then use an Video editing program to put u together or you can use blender's PNG compressor (that's how I call it) but that is a bit more complicated and you should try an Video editing program or so...

Good luck!

Does it require skill to stitch it together with a video editing program? And what program will I need?

On 1/19/2022 at 1:17 AM, Skeleton said:

Does it require skill to stitch it together with a video editing program? And what program will I need?

There might be any programm acceptable, you just need to import the images in the right time, @Keep on Chuckingahas a similar tutorial "how to add a video into Mine-imator"