World Importer using a ton of CPU Power in Mineimator Version 1.2.9

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

https://imgur.com/a/PVcXgRx
Ever since I downloaded Mineimator version 1.2.9 on my Nivida Geforce RTX 3060 PC, and tried using world importer. The second it loads up (not even using a world), it easily puts my CPU close to 100% power causing it to overheat and it would shut down my computer moments after essentially making it unusable. I have tried multiple times to get my PC to stop using as much power when it's opened, but I always get the same result. I know 1.2.9 made some significant changes to the World Importer like having it being multithreaded and such, but it seems like it also won't work too well with my pc. Any help to optimize this would be appreciated, or I could just keep using Mineimator version 1.2.8's World Importer.

Edited by Turbulated

On 1/17/2022 at 4:17 PM, Turbulated said:

11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11700F @ 2.50GHz  
And my computer doesn't have Battery Settings. 

Well then it was power management, sorry about that. And your PC seems pretty much new, can't seem to find a problem around here, maybe it was wrong installed or... Idk I am lost sorry man can't help over here.