Glamrock Bonnie Fox Miner edition | Five Nights at Freddy's Security Breach Render (4K Rez)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

JibhDrV.png

This is my Sisters and my own design, hope you like it! I'd really like some feedback for this one, I worked really hard and wanna know how I did!

BTW, I call him "Bonnie Benson"!
but you can call him "Glamrock Bonnie" or "Bonnie Bunny"

The concept was made by my sister and me, the big artist everyone should know Wofbeastart

szzAJgH.png

Some of the words are German, Sorry about that! My Sister painted the Picture!

Phone Wallpaper:

Spoiler

nJXZBLr.png

Smokeless Images:

Spoiler

fv4BU6w.png

vyCfZIy.png

Similar Creations:

Spoiler

Edited by Fox Miner
Added Images

On 1/13/2022 at 4:49 PM, Entibrine303 said:

cool

can we get the rig when its done?

Well, these Rigs were a Pain to make and they are way to Laggy for a average Laptop/Computer and nobody would understand my mechanism for the rig.
And I am afraid of what others might do with them, I mean the bigger part would do awesome, but some others might do, maybe some cringe Monster school with them, or even some over aged footage, I don't wanna risk getting these models a waste!

Sorry...

Edited by Fox Miner

On 1/14/2022 at 9:24 AM, FOXY TOONS said:

Bruh... I seriouly need to get my hands on this game some how

Ha! Me too... I would love to but my Laptop won't make it, it will die in the first seconds, "Rip!"

Well, but since I'll get a small job this sommer I'll try to get some money to build a decent PC for FNaF Security Breach, but only for that! Because that is my love to FNaF!

BOOM I AM A messed up person...