Map import glitch

Daphral
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

4 answers to this question

On 1/10/2022 at 10:29 PM, Daphral said:

When I imported a custom map, the trees goes side ways. anyways that it could be fixed?

heres a picture of it https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FLEQrryyJmFs6mF2QVde2ClYCRwrqDsD/view?usp=sharing

Hmm... That's unusual... Never happened to me... Actually to anyone I think, well I think your World Importer is corrupt, try reinstalling Mine-imator, save your Project to a save folder out of Mine-imator's Default folder and reinstall Mine-imator!

On 1/11/2022 at 9:07 AM, Fox Miner said:

Hmm... That's unusual... Never happened to me... Actually to anyone I think, well I think your World Importer is corrupt, try reinstalling Mine-imator, save your Project to a save folder out of Mine-imator's Default folder and reinstall Mine-imator!

it still is glitched like that :(  Is there a way to get rid of the sides of the trees with the texturepack?

On 1/11/2022 at 9:07 AM, Fox Miner said:

I think they're supposedly full bark oak blocks. Would Mine imator add the variation of the blocks to the world importers?

On 1/11/2022 at 9:46 PM, Daphral said:

I think they're supposedly full bark oak blocks. Would Mine imator add the variation of the blocks to the world importers?

I have no Idea, did you try another map or, try to into the map itself with Minecraft and destroy and replace the blocks and load it in again,

And it's a World importer, not imposter