Happy Birthday LacaMenDry

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

UGpXcX7.png

I think everyone once had the wish to shoot a Firework out of their bare hands, so we made that wish come true, at least for @LacaMenDRY. We went through a lot of safety protocols and test's since we don't want him to shoot of his hands. Even though @FOXY TOONS wasn't very thrilled be this idea! But @niam went all in!

Actually they didn't, I just do some fun story's

Happy Birthday!

Who ever wants to do something with this Firework, here you go, my personal rig, just released today and tomorrow, after that it will be removed!

VZYYsuM.png

And to everyone a Happy new Year!

Edited by Fox Miner

Thank you Aaron. 

Welcome to the 2022 year y'all!!!

For me it's just a months ago I entered 2019 year, Well time goes so fast. We all gonna have a good memories on this year 2021. Thank You 2021, Good Bye 2021 and Welcome 2022....

On 12/31/2021 at 4:04 PM, LacaMenDRY said:

Thank you Aaron. 

For me it's just a months ago I entered 2019 year, Well time goes so fast. We all gonna have a good memories on this year 2021. Thank You 2021, Good Bye 2021 and Welcome 2022....

Perfectly said, couldn't have said it better!

On 12/31/2021 at 9:04 PM, LacaMenDRY said:

Thank you Aaron. 

who are you saying aaron to?