Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello there ladies, gentlemen, and whatever pronouns you Twitter people use nowadays.  I made this Christmas screenshot mainly because I wanted too, but also because this community is one of the best things I've ever come across, almost everyone here is amazing, so I decided to download some rigs off YouTube and slap them in here, we got Oblivion from SharpWind, we got TakeBlueYT's 5th rig, and my main crew with Pixel looking cool, Krimson not wanting to be here, Eclipse just waving to y'all, and Nova... vibin' I guess. also we got Fox_Miner, the absolute legend himself, who apparently did not have an actual Minecraft skin so I had to make my own low-effort version with him doing what he does best, yelling like a madlad (Fox_Miner I am so sorry for making this living war crime that is a 10-minute speedrun of your skin) So I hope you all have an amazing Christmas and an even better New Year, and look forward for me possibly posting animations, I plan to pretty much make Minecraft The Anime when I get better at this.  Have fun everybody!9Bco1LN.png

Edited by Mr__Eclipse