Ashley Walking by

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

On 12/10/2021 at 7:18 AM, Nzshark6 said:

I would soccer punch her because there's a 6ft block person in real life and I wouldn't be able to comprehend this being exitance 

I love your thinking man! But I wouldn't punch her, I would more study her and see if she can do all the Minecraft stuff.

On 12/11/2021 at 11:46 AM, Gravy said:

Can i have the ashley moscot? I promise i won't share it with anyone

Sorry pal, I don't wanna public since @Voxy didn't piblish it him/her self, still don't know the real gender of voxy...

I think you would understand if you made your own Character and then wouldn't like to publish it, I mean I would love to see more Ashley content, but If I'd give you the skin every one else wants it too.

Eighter you try to make the skin yourself or you just wait until some Bad guy shows up and uploads the skin for everyone else, which wouldn't be that nice.

Or Voxy will maybe allow me to publish my version of Ashley, if she just might read this, who knows?

Get Voxy to notice me Guys and maybe Voxy will allow me to publish my version of Ashley!

Edited by Fox Miner

On 12/11/2021 at 6:54 PM, Fox Miner said:

Sorry pal, I don't wanna public since @Voxy didn't piblish it him/her self, still don't know the real gender of voxy...

I think you would understand if you made your own Character and then wouldn't like to publish it, I mean I would love to see more Ashley content, but If I'd give you the skin every one else wants it too.

Eighter you try to make the skin yourself or you just wait until some Bad guy shows up and uploads the skin for everyone else, which wouldn't be that nice.

Or Voxy will maybe allow me to publish my version of Ashley, if she just might read this, who knows?

Get Voxy to notice me Guys and maybe Voxy will allow me to publish my version of Ashley!

By the way how did u make the facial rig? in the photo