Listen up! It might help.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

y5RADsx.png

Life can be depressing sometimes... You may feel sad or useless, but you can always count on your family and friends, because they are there its just you who needs to go up to them and say that you're not fine...

In this world many things are depressing, but if you really fee bad, sad or depressed. Ask for help speak up, there will be always someone to listen, always.

I am saying this because, many of my friends lately became depressed and sad, but I was there to cheer them up! And you should to, if you are the depressed one or the one with the depressed friend, help or get help, because something like this won't just go away by it self!

Just by talking about it, it helps!

Edited by Fox Miner

On 12/9/2021 at 8:28 AM, Green Z studios said:

That's true

Is something more powerfull in vote than LOVE, because I vote that.

FoxMiner, Cn you give the link of your face RIG, I don't see it

What I use is no face rig, and my other face rig is actually very similar to skibbs and it's ez to find. But this one... It's just painted... I think I'll do something like a Template or a tutorial, idk but here it's about life right now!

On 12/9/2021 at 8:33 AM, Fox Miner said:

What I use is no face rig, and my other face rig is actually very similar to skibbs and it's ez to find. But this one... It's just painted... I think I'll do something like a Template or a tutorial, idk but here it's about life right now!

THX

And The other RIG

Can you give me the link?

On 12/9/2021 at 2:27 PM, Fox Miner said:

y5RADsx.png

Life can be depressing sometimes... You may feel sad or useless, but you can always count on your family and friends, because they are there its just you who needs to go up to them and say that you're not fine...

In this world many things are depressing, but if you really fee bad, sad or depressed. Ask for help speak up, there will be always someone to listen, always.

I am saying this because, many of my friends lately became depressed and sad, but I was there to cheer them up! And you should to, if you are the depressed one or the one with the depressed friend, help or get help, because something like this won't just go away by it self!

Just by talking about it, it helps!

yes i am always depressed and stressed at the same time

i am always stressed bc first, i must do my homeworks, and also make an animation to grows my channel. and bc of homeworks, i have to barely makes animation. and i cant even make em at saturday and sunday bc im busy doing some personal stuffs i dont wish to shares

and im depressed cuz too many homeworks. and aswell i sometimes have a hard times thinking of animations scripts. 

On 12/9/2021 at 2:57 PM, animation dude 888 said:

yes i am always depressed and stressed at the same time

i am always stressed bc first, i must do my homeworks, and also make an animation to grows my channel. and bc of homeworks, i have to barely makes animation. and i cant even make em at saturday and sunday bc im busy doing some personal stuffs i dont wish to shares

and im depressed cuz too many homeworks. and aswell i sometimes have a hard times thinking of animations scripts. 

Pal, it seams a lot like you see this as a work, "animating" I think you forgot what it means to be an Mine-imator user.

You use it because it makes fun and satisfies you by making lots of funny stuff, you can't do this what you're doing, YouTube wont bring you nowhere in life. Homework teaches you to be smart and know stuff for your later times when you get a job, with that you can earn good money and with that you can get better gear for anything you need. You should put your channel a side and care about your life not about others! Animating used to be a Hobby and not work, but if you talk like this it is kind of depressing.

Use your knowledge in School to get smarter and better and do Animating as a Hobby again! You can show off in class how good you are but don't waste your time making videos for some kids who are depressed watching YouTube knowing they can't have a successful life. Don't waste yours!

On 12/9/2021 at 7:20 PM, Zyn said:

am i the only one who was never depressed or..?

Well you can be happy about that! Those are hard times, really undesirable painful! Even though its over I never could have described the pain, so painful it was... But it was stupid me too that I didn't call for help... Welp life goes on!