Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I know that feeling, you think and feel as if you're a burden to deal with and that it is better if you stayed away in the corner in order to not annoy anyone. . .

BUT, I'd say you're a fun and charismatic person to be around (and everyone else reading this! . . . perhaps?) Even if I don't know you. 

(found this in a yt vid a while ago, just translated it and made some corrections!)

hey you if you, I heard that your depression is too strong. but it seems that you you are much stronger, despite everything that pain, of that suffering. still here and that's amazing, I'm proud of you and not many people can hear this. you know it is a gift that you are around us look I know what it is difficult and it hurts a lot, but believe me there are a lot of people who appreciate you, who loves you more than you know they can come to appreciate you so much that neither even the super dragon balls could give you the wish of so much affection like the love that those people give you stay close and not just for me but also by all those people that they want to see you better at the moment I'm leaving, I'll be supporting you while can you see my friend and when we meet we will unleash the maximum power. don't you give up [Music]

Also think about why you're here . . . 

You've got a purpose as so does everyone else!

Stay strong, stay determined!

-your friendly mine imator neighbour: Fred

P.S

I left a love upvote to show my love and care and to let you know you and everyone else are not alone!

Edited by FredMCGamer