Second Rig Pack

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Alright, thought time.

For the Freddy models, they are good in quality. Golden Freddy and shadow Freddy can be improved on, by changing the designs of two to look more distinct. You could mess around with the jaws, endo, height (I would not suggest scaling to make them taller. Just increase the pixel height of the legs, arms and torso to get a much taller feel) just be more creative with the designs, is what I'm saying.

As for the OC's. you could make them all look alot more unique in design, height, and in shape. Shape as in how the body itself looks. I saw that some OC's did look distinct, but you can do more in design. They all represent peeps you know (the different looking skins give somewhat variety). 

They ain't bad, but you can improve how they look in appearance and stature. 
(If I sounded mean in this, I did not intend to.)

Edited by XxCherryBlossomxX

On 11/29/2021 at 7:14 PM, XxCherryBlossomxX said:

Alright, thought time.

For the Freddy models, they are good in quality. Golden Freddy and shadow Freddy can be improved on, by changing the designs of two to look more distinct. You could mess around with the jaws, endo, height (I would not suggest scaling to make them taller. Just increase the pixel height of the legs, arms and torso to get a much taller feel) just be more creative with the designs, is what I'm saying.

As for the OC's. you could make them all look alot more unique in design, height, and in shape. Shape as in how the body itself looks. I saw that some OC's did look distinct, but you can do more in design. They all represent peeps you know (the different looking skins give somewhat variety). 

They ain't bad, but you can improve how they look in appearance and stature. 
(If I sounded mean in this, I did not intend to.)

ok ill try to improve my rigs more