2021 Render dumpster [Part 1]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi everyone, today i present almost every render i made during almost the entire year (Incluiding the ones i didn't post here)

Spoiler

January

TCCA_opening_2_-_Entry_3_render.png

[10/01/2021] Thing i made for a collab in a Spanish server i'm in (i was inspired by a shot on the 2nd opening of jojo part 4)

Sma_shorts_1_scene_8_frame.png

[13/01/2021] This one was just a frame of a cancelled animation (also yes, this was my generic minecraft OC skin)

March

Fixed_render.png

[04/03/2021] a redesign for the OC i showed in the previous render, i also tested rim lights on this one (BTW: i used SoundsDotZip Character rig for this one), after this i took a 4 months hiatus of everything minecraft related.

July

Open_your_eyes.png

[07/07/2021] This was a recreation of the Open your eyes Valve startup screen with my engineer skin, this was suposed to be used in my youtube channel.

Open_Your_Mind.png

[07/07/2021] This one, again, was a recreation of the Open your mind Valve startup screen, this one was used in my youtube channel until last month.

first_night.png

[08/07/2021] First Render i've ever posted under this account, (Ngl i was inspired by Shoony's renders to make this one) can't say much except this is the first time i tested my current face rig.

Heavy.png

[15/07/2021] I started doing this render to have a meet the team render for the recreations i was planning to make (Meet the heavy in particular is in a indefinite Hiatus)

Engineer.png

[16/07/2021] Again, same thing for this one, i had to create the wrench and toolbox model for this one, also idk why but despite this being my most upvoted render it didn't get to the showcase page, maybe because i was a new member ig? (*lmao)

Spy.png

[19/07/2021] i started trying Rimlights for this render, i didn't liked the result cuz there was a lot of z fighting on the face rig thanks to the scale i had to use (this can be seen on the final render partially btw)

Scout.png

[21/07/2021] I finally added a background, nice.

Meet_the_heavy_MC_Promo_render.png

[25/07/2021] This was a 'promo' render for the meet the heavy animation (again, its in an indefinite hiatus)

Sniper.png

[29/07/2021] I tweaked the lighting for this meet the team render in order to resemble more the original.

August

Heavy_but_source_2_I_guess_this_is_just_

[1/08/2021] Achieved with Sorse 2.0

Pyro.png

[03/08/2021] First time i tried using Particles in a render, really liked how it went.

I_wear_a_mask.png

[06/08/2021] Spy took normal pills. (D:)

Medic.png

[06/08/2021] I don't really like the bonesaw model in here, but ngl the shading was decent.

RED_Demoman.png

[13/08/2021] I think this is the 2nd best of the Meet the team renders

Pepsiman_ps1_cover.png

[13/08/2021] i really liked doing this render to break up the tf2 theme ngl

Tecno_server_render.png

[23/08/2021] made this render for the same spanish server i talked about earlier

September

Meet_the_team_RED.png

[02/09/2021] The complete Meet the team render, the work of 2 months (a total of 12 days without counting hiatus & stuff)

Bedwars_1.png

[03/09/2021] I'm real proud on the posing for this render (Did it like this cuz some guys in the bedwars team i'm in call me the defense)

DearNimi_wallpaperwatermark.png

[16/07/2021] I actually finished this one on september 2nd but i wasn't allowed to post it until the date i put (september 16), this one was made for the #DearNimi collab.

October

Engie_and_mini_sentry.png

[20/10/2021] This was a promotional render for the Mini-Sentry model i did, i liked how it ended up.

Your_Art_Museum_Collab_entry_by_AnEngieM

[27/10/2021] I really love the lighting on this render, it really stands out from my previous renders for that alone

November

Arm_broke.png

[09/11/2021] First time using bends since march, again, real proud of the lighting here

Bones_broke.png

[11/11/2021] More extreme version of the previous render (also yea engie is bald btw)

Become.png

[12/11/2021] This one was made to test my Master Chief model, but i made it 3 days before Halo's 20th anniversary, so there.

GDWpQ9W.png

[13/11/2021] It was funny to make this render ngl.

So that's all, i'll post part 2 next year (this includes the rest of november and december)

Anytype of feedback is welcome goodbye.

Edited by An Engie Main