Green Sun Episode 1: The Attack

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

On 11/2/2021 at 5:12 PM, Draco63 said:

Animation is excellent. The dialogue doesn't matter that much since it's literally 2 lines in the entire thing, but I must express the deep hatred I have for the music you used at the end.

I knew For The Damaged Coda before it became popular so I find it pretty heartbreaking that people mostly see the song as a meme now instead of something actually sad and serious. I have gotten many comments about the ending music but I shall stick with I picked because I still see the song as villainous. The feedback is appreciated though, thanks!

On 11/11/2021 at 1:31 PM, Binky214 said:

I knew For The Damaged Coda before it became popular so I find it pretty heartbreaking that people mostly see the song as a meme now instead of something actually sad and serious. I have gotten many comments about the ending music but I shall stick with I picked because I still see the song as villainous. The feedback is appreciated though, thanks!

Well, whether or not it's a meme, I just don't think it fits the mood. The vocals keep it from being dark enough for a villain, and the track doesn't really feel very heavy overall.