Utilizing multiple cameras?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

Hey there. I'm new to this forum. I have a bit of experience with Mine-imator, and I've started a project where I Mine-imate "Sonic Adventure 2: Real-Time Fan Dub Games", and I want to have multiple cameras for when the actors are directly talking to each other. I've heard this can be done, I just need to know how.

- ThatOneGamingDude

3 answers to this question

6 hours ago, Cryptic Runner said:

you could use instant transitions on a camera or set the cameras you don't want to be enabled as invisible. i personally do instant transitions

I was thinking more like split-screen, like in Mario Kart Wii multiplayer, to signify each actor is in their own space.

Also, I just thought of making the actors appear on the in-game scene, and just parent them to the camera, to make it look like interaction in Kid Icarus: Uprising or Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. I'll keep that option open.

1 hour ago, ThatOneGamingDude said:

I was thinking more like split-screen, like in Mario Kart Wii multiplayer, to signify each actor is in their own space.

you could use surfaces with camera textures. you can configure the resolutions of each camera to get a non-stretched image and set them as invisible to have them not become the main cameras (the surfaces will still display what the camera sees despite the camera being invisible, i think)