Your Art Museum Collab

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello,

I was bored working on the same Project, so I decided to take a break to do this.
It's about (Your) Art Museum, this Collab is about showing Your Mine-Imator Artwork that You're proud of the most, not
what the Community think it's the best, what You think are Your best Creation.

You change the Main Picture Stand in front of the Camera to Artwork You're the most proud of, and then
You can add whatever You want in the background, be it another one of Your Artwork (as shown in My and My Little Brother Example), or some Props that add details that You like or feel personal to You (My Example is about Abstract colours and Shape, but it's also about Lush
things inspired by My Minecraft Builds, My Little Brother Example is Chaotic but He likes decorating, probably also inspired by His Minecraft Builds), So anyone can join, it doesn't matter if Your Creation is bad, My Little Brother is a bit Chaotic, but He had fun making it.

I want to see Your own Digital Museum, and see what Artwork You're the most proud of, to bring a bit of Positivity to both You and Me (and also technically My Little Brother).

Project Example:

1M2heFX.png

Here's the Rules:
1. Do not move the Camera and the Main Stand, but You can change the Lighting to whatever You like
2. No Offensive Content, that one is obvious
3. Any Blood or Violent is fine, tho don't be too extreme with it
4. Resolution has to be 1080p

How to Enter:
Just post Your Artwork to the Reply of this Topic :)

Deadline?
Nope,
This Collab doesn't have any deadline, anyone can join at anytime, even after a few years.

Here's an Example that both Me and My Little Brother Made:

Spoiler

My Artwork:

Ua2Fl5P.png

My Little Brother Artwork:

TG61aiZ.png

Download The Project Here!

Edited by PigmanMovie
Missed one rule