I'm unable to post any images on to a wallpaper topic

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I've been unable to post an image from imgur, directly from my desktop and switching it from png to jpeg. Could it be because of my wifi connection or is there any other way I could post the image. If so I'll give you a kiss my homies

13 hours ago, Floofy said:

with the forums visual update i think something went a bit wonky and now you cant just upload images directly copy and paste style, you have to put the url for the image

The thing is though I use imgur for most of my stuff but yet its still doesn't work, I've tried using the url insert but nothing pops up

On 10/23/2021 at 7:53 PM, Nzshark6 said:

I've been unable to post an image from imgur, directly from my desktop and switching it from png to jpeg. Could it be because of my wifi connection or is there any other way I could post the image. If so I'll give you a kiss my homies

Although im newer to the forum, I wanna post stuff, but cant seem to insert an image either

3 hours ago, Endertron1 said:

Although im newer to the forum, I wanna post stuff, but cant seem to insert an image either

Have you tried this? My issue is probably due to wifi issues