Skin Maker Studios 2.0 ® Update: 2.100.2.90 (Website Update)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

!!!Update 2.012!!!

• Removed OBS Recording Feature | Take to much time and it's a waste of Memory

• Changed Original Logo (Logo6 [Version 6])

• Added Skin Pallet Feature

• Changed Watermark

• Website Progress: 15%
    Condition: Under Construction

Edited by Fox Miner

Can you make my skin 256x256 or just 128x128 I still want to have some of the same pixels. Just make the clothes hd. And a separate version with HD hair. IDK if I want the hair HD so ill choose after.. Click HERE for the skin

By the way, I made an acorn model.

Edited by BolognaPie

On 4/4/2022 at 8:39 PM, BolognaPie said:

Can you make my skin 256x256 or just 128x128 I still want to have some of the same pixels. Just make the clothes hd. And a separate version with HD hair. IDK if I want the hair HD so ill choose after.. Click HERE for the skin

By the way, I made an acorn model.

Those two resolutions are FHD and HD so it would be possible, 

But, there is a bit of a problem with the studios, so I'll notify you as soon as the studios will be up and running again!

Don't worry, this was marked and will be came back to later, there are no reminders necessary! 

Early Access Images of the Fill in sheet for Microsoft Word

IwNPGVK.png

E9BxLXe.png

Ho0Stnd.png

Collapsible headings and under headings

ciFyWBX.gif

Update 2.015

• OBS Recording permanently removed
  • Fill-in Sheet Fixes / Changes
  • Website Cancelled for now!!

• Mine-imator Topic build Speed up (The studios might open this summer, since the Website was cancelled)

Edited by Fox Miner

Wait... what's that?

THE TIME HAS COME!? NO!!! IT'S TOO EARLY!!!!

I NEED HELP!!!

Skin Maker I summon you! Run it for me!

I guess its time. Today I will load up the fill in sheets and the way of how sending them back, but tomorrow will be the day!

Just to keep up the hype a bit, The Style update, even though it was planned for October, is slowly proceeding with the new Website together, I can't show much or say much, but it's really going somewhere

ampTrWy.png

And I do this so that this post won't die on inactivity before the Website is out

I am continuing work on the Website, idk why I stopped... but yeah, now I have some more time to continue it.

Tho, as soon as the website is out, I will let this topic go inactive, and when it does, I will not more support the Forums, I'll only Support the Website. It only means that you can't ask for skins here anymore, only on the website!