Steve Is BALD??!! (short animation)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I am amazed by the fact this forum member has managed to create that type of lightning, never in my stay here have I seen something like this! (in an animation style at least)

and props to 'em for such smooth animations!

Keep up the great work!

1 hour ago, FredMCGamer said:

I am amazed by the fact this forum member has managed to create that type of lightning, never in my stay here have I seen something like this! (in an animation style at least)

Keep up the great work!

haha its easy

23 hours ago, FredMCGamer said:

Keep up the great work!

Thanks, you really inspired me.

This animation was perfect! smooth movements and very good lighting ! ( will nimi implement and improve this specular light ( highlight ) and the reflections of this modified MI in MI 2.0 ??? I really want to use these specular effects, so I wanted to know about it )

sorry for my bad english.

Edited by Hidaaan

14 hours ago, Hidaaan said:

This animation was perfect! smooth movements and very good lighting ! ( will nimi implement and improve this specular light ( highlight ) and the reflections of this modified MI in MI 2.0 ??? I really want to use these specular effects, so I wanted to know about it )

sorry for my bad english.

Thx, I appreciate the compliment.

It's seems that reflection will apply in Mine-imator 2.0