Warden In The Dark - Minecraft Caves & Cliffs Animation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Greetings, brothers & sisters!

It's Steve Lycinadale here. I'm aware you'll be surprised to see this old face and heck some of you may not even know me. But I've been a Mine-imator user and YouTuber since 2013. I disappeared off the face of the internet around 2017 for personal reasons and my channel has suffered because of it (I have myself to blame really). I recently last year began an effort to slowly rejuvinate my channel.

This is one of my new efforts keeping in mind the new Caves & Cliffs update rolling out. And if you have the time, it would do me wonders if you checked out and shared around this video I call "Warden In The Dark". You have my eternal gratitude if you come along with me on this journey.

Also shout out to UnitrationFX for the Warden rig. I found your rig through a simple Google search and I hope you don't mind that I used it ? Also my friend Brandon for the killer soundtrack.

Thank you and I love you all!

I found Mine-imator in 2015 because I googled "Minecraft animation" and was brought to your Hunger Games video, from which I learned the name "Mine-imator". Hope you're doing well :)

Love this animation too. The Mine-imator community has had a huge lack of true narrative animations recently, and I really really want to see more like this. Love the voice acting, the lip syncing, the character movements, everything. Really nice work

20 hours ago, Rollo said:

I found Mine-imator in 2015 because I googled "Minecraft animation" and was brought to your Hunger Games video, from which I learned the name "Mine-imator". Hope you're doing well :)

Love this animation too. The Mine-imator community has had a huge lack of true narrative animations recently, and I really really want to see more like this. Love the voice acting, the lip syncing, the character movements, everything. Really nice work

Thank you so much for the kind words, mate! Huge honour that I helped bring you here!