Models breaking when paired with another streched model

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So I've been busy with Modelbench over this past few weeks and decided: Hey Minecraft StoryMode is a "dead game" and remembered that I planned to release a rig pack here in the M.I Forums. Yesterday I started from scratch and managed to create a decent looking Jesse rig:

pKrfdKQ.png

However trying to achieve a similar og look, I decided to make the hair on a new window. Glad to say it turned out wonderfully and it was ready to be imported onto the main project to attach the hair to the head. However when I did this the hair planes move out of place and ruin the figure, thinking it was a resizing issue I decided to try it out but apparently resizing works fine and doesn't break it.

An example of that happening is with Olivia's hair (jesse's hair is also somewhat broken, due to me having to reposition the planes:

8JkKz26.png

This is how it normally looks:

t7AWE0G.png

If there could be an option in Modelbench to make it so that whatever is linked to the parent doesn't inherit the resize of such and to make it so that you can manually do it, to avoid things like this. . . 

Work has ben put on hold until this issue is fixed, fearing that the other rigs may deal with the same problem.

BNdLaU3.png

Edited by FredMCGamer

On 9/26/2021 at 4:20 AM, FredMCGamer said:

However trying to achieve a similar og look, I decided to make the hair on a new window. Glad to say it turned out wonderfully and it was ready to be imported onto the main project to attach the hair to the head. However when I did this the hair planes move out of place and ruin the figure, thinking it was a resizing issue I decided to try it out but apparently resizing works fine and doesn't break it. 192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1

you could make an NFT from one of those

Edited by harryflowz