[OPEN] WarioWare MC Collab 3

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello Everyone! :D Long time no see with a new Collab... WarioWare: Get it Together! it's out? Good Timing to do the last part of...
LVBKsWh.png
(But Tecno, you re-used the background from Nimi render, Yeah Yeah I Know, I'll change later T.T)
Well im gonna explain everything here like the discord post:

About WarioWare:

Spoiler

WarioWare is a series of games developed by Nintendo and Intelligent Systems starring Wario and his friends. It consists of playing a series of short, crazy and hilarious minigames (Microgames) faster and faster until you reach the boss phase and complete the levels of microgames.

The objective of this Collab is to recreate the essence of these microgames and have fun in the process; Unlike the previous parts, this part has no history and is only the enjoyment of the microgames and seeing the creative potential of each participant in the few seconds that the microgames lasts.

That's it, have fun unleashing your maximum creativity, ANYTHING GOES ... except the NSFW.

Rules
Read the rules carefully, they are not that complicated:

1. To calculate the resolvent in the Pythagorean theorem divided by infinity you just have to ... nah, just kidding:
1. Entry: Minimum 1 microgame - Maximum I N F I N I T Y
2. You can use any program to animate, the important thing is that it's related to Minecraft (Even can be drawn, but with Minecraft style)
3. You can choose the category that most interests you on #categories-categorias (Discord Server)
4. Each Microgame must have a minimum duration of 4 seconds and a maximum of 8.
5. In all microgames you must win. (The people who will make a microgame losing will be randomly selected after a while)
6. No music, just sounds.
7. Use any aspect ratio, but keeping high quality. (4:3, 16:9, 1:1, etc)
8. No NSFW or else the world will reboot.
9. You can use blood, but not much.
10. Ten (I had nothing else to add and wanted to get to 10, sorry)

Notes:

• Deadline: October 1 - NAH, DECEMBER 21, 2021 !!!!!!!!
  • Send me your watermark on MD to add it in the edit (Post-Production). (If you don't have, I'll put your name anyway)
  • If you want, you can give to your microgame a name, otherwise, Tecno Robot will do it.
  • If you want to show keys in your microgame, the keys are: Up, Down, Left, Right, X and Z
  • If you have specific music for your microgame, let me know. If not, the DJ MASTER INTERGALACTIC a.k.a Tecno Robot, will choose the music for you. So don't bother >:(
  • The final video will be rendered at 720p and 30fps

THE MOST IMPORTANT, ANYTHING GOES, BE CREATIVE ACCORDING TO YOUR CATEGORY !! Have fun!!!

DISCORD SERVER: 
https://discord.gg/EJdmB3CrNU 
More info there, Any question, I'll answer it!