Mine Imator needs these things

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1st we need a new lighting engine. how will it work?

so the current lighting engine we have now can be for low end pc's, but i think there should be a menu called lighting and you can pick a tint,Raytrayedlighting,sunrays,better shadows and global illumination as you can see i want these things to be an option {on there own.  we should also add PBR textures for blocks but everyone could make there own.

2.i think you should be able to add worlds from bedrock edition windows 10 that would be a big change so then some people like me wouldn't have to convert every bedrock map i play on to java. 

3.Auto pose mode now this is what blender uses to make there  animations better i wish mine imator had this or something like this.

thats it for now. but i think this would be a nice update?

1 hour ago, Justin the space said:

1. mineimator is working in a 2d game engine, so it may be very hard

2.might be hard

3.idk

so should i move to blender... ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Mineimator alternatives don't look like vanilla Minecraft and are too complex to use.

I would be happy with current graphics, I would only like the alpha transparency bug fixed as far as graphics, the rest should be spent trying to make the software functional, that is, not lossing a ton of framerates as you add in stuff.

On 9/22/2021 at 7:20 PM, moniker said:

Mineimator alternatives don't look like vanilla Minecraft and are too complex to use.

I would be happy with current graphics, I would only like the alpha transparency bug fixed as far as graphics, the rest should be spent trying to make the software functional, that is, not lossing a ton of framerates as you add in stuff.

alpha glitch can be fixed, i forgot what was its name but it was by changing a value of the object in the properties tab i think, just search it up in youtube or something

On 9/29/2021 at 6:59 PM, Justin the space said:

alpha glitch can be fixed, i forgot what was its name but it was by changing a value of the object in the properties tab i think, just search it up in youtube or something

You can't fix it. You may be confused with render depth. It doesn't matter what you set, alpha doesn't work throught tintled glass panes or when the background has DOF for instance.