Mine-Imator 2.0 Update Feature Idea.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

The new suggestions I give yall is just one thingy.
When I working with HI-TECH Phase 04, Part 6 Projects, I Realize it been cooler if we can take all the last keyframe on every object in the scene, And delete the other Keyframe. This will help much people out there who are working on a Complex Animation.

Since Mine-Imator is a Weak 3D Animating Software, Then We know that MI can't handle big detailed objects, Or Scenery. In the other hand MI 2.0 will have a Frustum Culling Feature, So maybe the problem will be much lesser than now.

Of course we will create an individual Projects for each scene when working with a complex Animation. But selecting one bye one objects, then give it a Last Keyframe by Ctrl + Q, And something worse gonna happen with messy Headache Timeline will make the Workflow very slower.

So Having this Feature wich we can Auto Saved the Last keyframe, and Delete the other keyframe might save more time for us.

Hope this helpful.