HEROBRINE RIG

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

For those who do want herobrine link

see images and then get the download https://www.mediafire.com/file/768fpipm66mfe10/Herobrine_rig_pack_by_RagerexeR.rar/file link

FqNIwQP.pngDemongubmPGR.pngOld

sKH7sqq.pngXDJames 

Edited by ragerex masterfighter

Just Upvoting it because these renders remind me of my Childhood when the first time I met Mine-Imator at 2015.
And one of the RIG that I created for the first time is like these Renders. Actually the rig has no Parent so I just can do the Standing still RIG because I was a kid, And not really know if Parent option is Enabled.

12 hours ago, LacaMenDRY said:

Just Upvoting it because these renders remind me of my Childhood when the first time I met Mine-Imator at 2015.
And one of the RIG that I created for the first time is like these Renders. Actually the rig has no Parent so I just can do the Standing still RIG because I was a kid, And not really know if Parent option is Enabled.

I m sorry if you hate it, I am a terrable animator

3 hours ago, ragerex masterfighter said:

I m sorry if you hate it, I am a terrable animator

nah dude. You're just starting. everyone was there at one point or another. Keep practicing and eventually you'll start to show tremendous improvement. :)

Keep up the good work!