Project: Gabriel Requiem Alpha Sceney 1

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

(

yes now it's called Project: Gabriel Requiem and not just Gabriel Requiem As I had in mind I changed it Because it sounds better than Gabriel Requiem just like that, no more.)Hello Mine-Imator Community I am jpro507s and this is the subject is to say that more or less I finish a scene of one of my animations, it is not so good nor is it so bad (for me you can consider it crap and that does not It will affect only do not say dirty words for another subject) as I do not upload videos to the forum and it is not as if I had the time to learn to do it, the animation is uploaded to mediafire; Context of this scene: jpro is reading a book and finds an interesting article about the requiem and their creation and after reading he opens a portal with a portal gun to the house of his friend sanss (Clarification: it is not undertale's and use double s to identify both sans) Well any error, detail, advice that you want to tell me, you tell me under Chao. PD (hey Zaku, do you want a chocolate guayasamin cake?)

link of animations:https://www.mediafire.com/file/j1mxhi0gjph3ans/Project_Grabriel_Requiem.mp4/file

link of projects:https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6v9zw6hfx845h/Gabriel+Requiem((download folder and move to your imator mine project folder))

I'd recommend maybe uploading the animation to a video uploader website or google mdrive so that we may view it without having to download it. Most people here would glance over the link.

As for the animation your on the right path to making decent animations. I didn't see too many issues, besides the watermark and no scenery.

Edited by Proud_AnimatorZ

Ok, number one, the fact that there is no stage is something very simple to explain (and no, I did not want to make a stage.) because that place with white sky and white concrete IT IS ALREADY A SCENARIO (for me of course) Let me explain that place is called space time a place with only white sky and white concrete where there is absolutely nothing there and you can do whatever you feel like doing there, it is not known in which universe it is and it is not very important to know that; And the watermark thing is so that they know that it was created in Mine-Imator and not in another program (ok I know there are more original ways to say that it was created in Mine-Imator but at that moment just use that ok).