.json

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

3 answers to this question

7 hours ago, AR negative said:

how do i import. json files on mine imator?

whenever i import a model the textures go missing even when i add texture to it

I was going to ask this question aswell, I've been trying to get a json file into Mine Imator. Also if it's possible to import JSON into Modelbench

Okay I was told by @Zyn earlier on (Thank you by the way), to import a JSON into Mine Imator, you first need to import the model into another free program called Blockbench. When you are in Blockbench install the Mine-Imator Model Exporter plugin (in Blockbench it should be in file/plugin), export the model and texture as a .Miobject and then you should be able to import it into Mine Imator and/or Modelbench

Edited by ShadowUnicorn_Gaming

What was the texture you used? I had the same problem, and it worked on an older version, then wouldn't work on a little newer version.

What I found out is that you need the texture(s) with the same name(s) of what textures the .json used in the same folder as the .json file is. Then import the .json file from there.

I haven't actually tried this in the newest versions of Mine-imator (it was between 1.2.4-1.2.6 [I think] I had to fix it this way), but you can try this method and let me know if it works.