Successfully imported custom .json model in version 1.2.8

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I tried for a long time, but the imported model is invisible every time. Finally, I tried to use the default resourcepack and replaced the blocks texture inside to successfully create the model.
The information on the internet seem to say that the new version doesn't support the .json model. This is not the case. Below is the weapon model I extracted from the Wynncraft texture pack.

sorry for my bad english.F8peR9S.png

You can try modify .midata and assets zip pack in 【Mine-imator 1.2.8\Data\Minecraft】to add new textures and models to Mine-imator instead of replace texture of default

1.write a texture path in .midata

2.drag your new texture to assests in the same path you write in .midata

3.change the texture path of .json to the same path (by using notepad or even text editor)

On 8/29/2021 at 4:34 PM, Orlande said:

You can try modify .midata and assets zip pack in 【Mine-imator 1.2.8\Data\Minecraft】to add new textures and models to Mine-imator instead of replace texture of default

1.write a texture path in .midata

2.drag your new texture to assests in the same path you write in .midata

3.change the texture path of .json to the same path (by using notepad or even text editor)

Uh, do you have like a tutorial video or screenshots? Because I didn't quite understand it.

PLS

On 8/27/2021 at 5:57 AM, Marginalcat0410 said:

I tried for a long time, but the imported model is invisible every time. Finally, I tried to use the default resourcepack and replaced the blocks texture inside to successfully create the model.
The information on the internet seem to say that the new version doesn't support the .json model. This is not the case. Below is the weapon model I extracted from the Wynncraft texture pack.

sorry for my bad english.F8peR9S.png

Or what block texture did you replace?