Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Yr8nLrM.png
Hello there! The Mine-Imator Scientist is here!
After a months of Research, Trials and Errors, Testing, I can finally collected an alternative way to create a Reflections Effects.
In these spoilers, I put one by one of each spoilers a Hand Drawn Technic for creating a Reflections Effects From Simple, Into Fantastic Looking Effects.

Spoiler

Advanced Basic Frame Reflection:
RT3rmoz.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/c44rDE8.mp4
The Reflections doesn't Really 100% Accurate/Match the the Real Reflections, But It can be done by Blurring the Reflections, So The Inaccurate effects is invisible.
Drawn since 2020.

Spoiler

Common Reflections Technique:
jzXOliA.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/3ppggsS.mp4
Unlike the first method, With this technique the Reflections will have a Really Accurate Reflecting Image Effects, But the downside of this Technique is When this are Applied on a Wall Mirror wich is The Screen will see a duplicate Objects on the back side of the Wall, Accept if this are Applied on a Floor/Plane. 
Drawn Since 2020.

Spoiler

HDRI Reflections:
9YOfA8H.jpg
In this case it's a bit different to those popular Reflections technic, Instead this is an HDRI Reflections more specifically on Sphere surface. Look at this Method Designs:
JemGvQV.png
HDRI Texture + Camera Effects + Sphere = Reflective HDRI Reflections.
Also someone already tried this similar technique:

Drawn Since 2020.

Spoiler

More Accurate Basic Reflections:
tDQRGse.jpg

This is similar to the first one, But what makes it Different is In this case the Reflection Type is A Frame Reflection Type.
Method Designs:
Mirror/Second Camera XYZ coordinates Must have the same coordinate as Main Camera XYZ coordinates with Inverted values.
Where ever the Main Camera moves, The Mirror/Second Camera must move in the same positions, But with Negative Coordinate Values.

Drawn Since 2021.

Spoiler

Glossiness Reflective Object Surfaces:
M8GFbua.jpg

This Technique uses A Lightsource as the Main Reflective Activation. The nearer the Lightsources is, the Brighter the Surface of an Objects, But Will change depending on the Main Camera Perspective.
This Technique Idea Are Inspired by Blender, And Modelbench Default Lighting, But Inverted. 
Drawn Since 2021.

Spoiler

Biased Reflections:
n0X8kR7.jpg

This Method using an Active Lightsource as the Main Reflections, Different with the most Reflective Technic, In this CASE It is A Biased Reflection on an Object Surfaces.
Drawn Since 2021.

And the last thing is this:
Diffuse Texture:
8ml3IfO.jpg
Diffuse Texture 
Uses Duplicated Objects, Camera Effects, Object Textures, And etc.
This can be done with playing around the Bloom Settings, And The 3 Point lights of each 3 Reflections. 

Full Videos about these Methods:

At the End My Goal is Finally Finished. Facts!: I took too long to Collect All of my Reflection Researchs to Put it in All in one Videos, and then Post it On this Forum, It takes almost 1 Year to Collect all of this Methods idea. The Mine-Imator with Reflections is Already Exist, Code by @V.Isaac, But The Reflections Is Full of Bugs, But It is the First Try, Maybe Might Better on the Next Try.

I am LacaMenDRY, The Mine-Imator Scientist, And Like Always.

STAY CREATIVE!

LacaMenDRY Render By: @FOXY TOONS

1 hour ago, AR negative said:

ill meed some time to understand lol

Sore for the Late Reply.

Yeah, Need a Big Brain To learn this stuff:D.

51 minutes ago, animation dude 888 said:

beautiful tutorial!
beautiful drawings!
beautiful jacket!

Thank you Very Much.
I like to help people to create an alternative ways to make their Videos/Render Way way way More High Quality.
Yeah I can Drawn since my Papa Start Randomly Draw a 70s Cartoony Human like, I was excited to Draw, And this is it.
Credit to Foxy Toons Btw...

3 minutes ago, EnderFrameStudios TM said:

Discovering the secrets of MI reflections

Awh Yeah, That's True, I've been Buzy back then and these days because shhh... Discovering the System of MI That's why I was called The Mine-Imator Scientist.