Dev update #21: "The Anniversary Update"

Hello, I am Latin American and I really wanted to receive this news, this inspires me more to move forward and I am looking forward to the MINE IMATOR 2.0 update that is entering 2022

Hola soy latinoamericano y tenía muchas ganas de recibir esta noticia, esto me inspira más para seguir adelante y estoy deseando que llegue la actualización de MINE IMATOR 2.0 que está entrando en 2022

On 1/9/2022 at 12:27 PM, Crynnex said:

All of this, and its still a x32 software that lags if u import 10 things even though u have a beast pc. LOL

I really love Mineimator's simplicity over alternatives but it's simply unusable as it stands. You get your scenario ready, start animating, and 3 minutes worth of keyframes in and the FPS go down the toilet quickly.

Edited by moniker

On 1/30/2022 at 2:08 AM, moniker said:

I really love Mineimator's simplicity over alternatives but it's simply unusable as it stands. You get your scenario ready, start animating, and 3 minutes worth of keyframes in and the FPS go down the toilet quickly.

Yes, it is unusable bullshit. they need to make it x64. but instead of doing whats really important, they sugarcoating us with their little updates and shit. But hey, thanks for making me have to move to blender and cinema, because im now making more than my parents because of it

On 8/24/2021 at 5:00 AM, Nimi said:

图片.png.4699187f1f02be8222a5bf5100c1738f.png

大家好!自上次开发更新以来已经有一段时间了,我相信你对更新有疑问,以及需要这么长时间的原因,所以让我们从回答这个问题开始。

什么花了这么长时间?

在之前的开发更新中,我提到我正在开发"Inventory",这是Mine-imator的新UI。这最终需要一段时间才能完成,并在我计划开始优化渲染时推迟。此后,我已经完成了优化,现在总结了更新的任何最终图形功能。

计划变更

正如你们许多人所知,Minecraft的"Caves & Cliffs"更新被分为两部分。更新后半部分的延迟将给我更多的时间来进一步完善更新并改进程序缺少的领域,例如动画。这当然会导致更新推迟到明年,Mine-imator成立10周年。

周年更新

随着更新的新延迟进入2022年春季,我决定将下一个主要更新从"Mine-imator 1.3"重新命名为"Mine-imator 2.0:周年纪念更新"。随着对图形,UI和最终动画(?)的彻底改革,大卫和我相信这次更新都配得上2.0游戏。我不能确定未来几个月的更新将推出哪些新功能,但我相信更新值得等待。

W.I.P. 功能库

在没有任何内容可显示的情况下结束更新将是非常残酷的,特别是自上次开发更新以来已经过去了多长时间。因此,以下是商店中内容的一些早期预览。请注意,事情在开发过程中仍然会发生变化,以下内容可能/可能不是最终的。?

显示隐藏的内容

dev21_timeline.gif.9fa4243b39d17617378e3f4172af8fe2.gif

The timeline is receiving plenty of quality-of-life upgrades, including the ability to color tag, hide, and search for timelines.

dev21_markers.gif.a6b8b370064fd09082786b1ae98fdd69.gif
In addition to better timeline organization, you'll be able to add markers to better track events in your animations.

SSSSS.thumb.png.d3efc8773d0d3a953cf65a7635e33265.png
I never expected the limited "Light bleed" feature to get so popular, so I've decided to replace it with a new, proper subsurface scattering system that offers far more customization with the effect. Values can be animated and inherited, though that'll mean you'll need to re-add the effect to your creations.

关于这个开发更新的结束,我怀疑是否有人希望更新延迟,但我希望这些令人兴奋的公告为即将到来的事情提供大量的炒作!

So in what time will the 2.0 update be completed? I'm really looking forward to it! I would very much like to be able to add the Bézier Curve feature, which was very helpful in our animation production!

On 2/1/2022 at 7:29 PM, Crynnex said:

Yes, it is unusable bullshit. they need to make it x64. but instead of doing whats really important, they sugarcoating us with their little updates and shit. But hey, thanks for making me have to move to blender and cinema, because im now making more than my parents because of it

Im hoping Nimi works some magic on on the next update. I think even with a 64 bit exe there would still be problems since the program needs to be optimized. Placing keyframes, toggling on "enable controls, wireframes and highlights", enabling the work active camera window, placing more characters... FPS go down so quick doing a few things.

Edited by moniker

In fact , I just want to know that when it will finished.I just cannot wait since I've expected for nearly a whole year! Could you issue a snapshot version,which may be seems i am impatient and selfish (emm...) uh maybe it is a stupid idea.

I hope to be alive by then

Good luck ✌️🙃

On 8/24/2021 at 9:01 PM, ZackuALV said:

Well i need to ask this.

You will update Modelbench too?

What about integrate Modelbench and Mine Imator into a Launcher??

You can make two buttons for the launcher:

+New Animation 

+New Model

Well thats the idea idk

good idea but one missing 😐

support 3d models *

If use blockbench ✌️🙃

BROOOOOOOOOO! LETS GOOOOOOOO!

Nimi, this software is a piece of art man!!!

I love it! I CAN SAY it is going to rule over the Minecraft animation world in the future with all the good updates and more!!!!!!!!!!!

and Mine - Imator is no longer a noobish app. it is used all over the world by professionals and The developers will GET PAID AND DO IT FULL TIME so that we get great updates!

~only time can tell but 92% it is going to happen ;)