Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I'm pretty sure that the reason why the comments above are getting downvoted is because it's starting a lyrics chain

People will keep replying to this topic with the lyrics from "Revenge" which would eventually get this topic locked.

1 hour ago, FOXY TOONS said:

I'm pretty sure that the reason why the comments above are getting downvoted is because it's starting a lyrics chain

People will keep replying to this topic with the lyrics from "Revenge" which would eventually get this topic locked.

Yeah you're right.

8 hours ago, FOXY TOONS said:

Well, they could have just written that in the post instead of giving down votes

12 hours ago, FOXY TOONS said:

That actually wasn't my intention, i just wanted to make a little reference easy to get.

1 minute ago, Shoony said:

That actually wasn't my intention, i just wanted to make a little reference easy to get.

Yeah I know, it's harmless I understand, but I'm just wondering why would this get a downvote

17 hours ago, FOXY TOONS said:

That and the fact it's overused, annoying as hell and should've died 2 years ago but is somehow still going.

Edited by __Mine__