Do these things Comes true to Mine-Imator later?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Mine-Imator now is good enough for Beginners, And Simple Animator to Create Animations with it.
But different story with An Advanced Animator like me, FoxyToons, Niam, etc.

Mine-Imator in 2021 is still not good as the 3 Big Boys A.K.A Blender, Maya, C4D.
But what if Phyisic's, Reflections/Material, Particle Simulations, Face Motion Tracker/Motion Capture comes true to Mine-Imator one day later in the future?
Advanced Animators like me who working on Reflections Stuff same as Isaac, Niam who working with Realistic Modelling, FoxyToons who Focusing At Animations Will be helped a lot if this comes True. 

What would happen with Mine-Imator in the future if GameMaker Updated into a 3D Engine Program?
What would happen if Modelbench and Mine-Imator keep evolving when this 2 Little boy will be the same level as those 3 Big Boys?

Yeah I know what you are gonna say next:
Hey, don't expect that much on this limited Program buddy, MI never come to the same level as Blender, etc. You're mind is full of Imaginations LMD! Just be Realistics.

Simple, Are you a Time Travelers? Just think, Without Imaginations, Plane never exist. Without Imaginations, Lamp never exist, So Imaginations Force us to make our Imaginations come to Real Life By how? By Keep Doing it Repeatedly till the Result is the same as our Imaginations.
Now same with MI, Low Spec System put myself to dedicated to this Program because Blender Render take too long, While MI? Nah just a Minute.

So My Questions to you guys, What happen if Mine-Imator becomes a Our Dreamed MI in the future later on?
The Answer is you, I'm LacaMenDRY, And Like Always. Stei Kreatif.

Just So Imaginations Force us to make our Imaginations come to Real Life By how? By Keep Doing it Repeatedly till the Result is the same as our Imaginations.

Unfortunately life is not that simple, things don't magically materialize by thinking about them hard enough, you actually have to sit down, grit your teeth and do the work. Becoming advanced with GML and eventually joining the dev team (currently only Nimi) may be a good start to realize the things you mentioned. Of course you are free to leave suggestions to Mine-imator but do remember that just dreaming won't make things happen, this goes for all areas in life. ?

1 minute ago, david said:

Unfortunately life is not that simple, things don't magically materialize by thinking about them hard enough, you actually have to sit down, grit your teeth and do the work. Becoming advanced with GML and eventually joining the dev team (currently only Nimi) may be a good start to realize the things you mentioned. Of course you are free to leave suggestions to Mine-imator but do realize that just dreaming won't make things happen, this goes for all areas in life. ?

I Understood that well, What I mean is not a basic Dream for those who just laying down, And scroll social media, But What I really mean is the Dream for those who had A High Creativity, And have a bunch of Idea that pushing them to Create something they wanna do. Um yeah it's 50/50 Anyways.

I don't know why you ask for many things.
Mine-Imator is free, apart from that, it is currently only developed by 1 person. and do you want it to compete against Blender or Maya?
man...
Although dreaming costs nothing, if you really want something advanced, you better learn to use Blender.
There would have to be a person to help Nimi in the development, or a person to make Mine-Imator from 0 in another program with another programming language to make it more powerful.

Although you do not believe it, there is a lot of work behind Mine-Imator that you are not valuating it, an Animation Editor made in GameMaker.

And I don't know, to show your support for Mine-Imator and really improve it, you could at least donate something for the developer, that most of the things that he is doing is for the community.

9 minutes ago, Annie-Mienai said:

I don't know why you ask for many things.
Mine-Imator is free, apart from that, it is currently only developed by 1 person. and do you want it to compete against Blender or Maya?
man...
Although dreaming costs nothing, if you really want something advanced, you better learn to use Blender.
There would have to be a person to help Nimi in the development, or a person to make Mine-Imator from 0 in another program with another programming language to make it more powerful.

Although you do not believe it, there is a lot of work behind Mine-Imator that you are not valuating it, an Animation Editor made in GameMaker.

And I don't know, to show your support for Mine-Imator and really improve it, you could at least donate something for the developer, that most of the things that he is doing is for the community.

I guess your were right.

Well yes, Forget about the last text that I Typed.

But guys, I'm asking What would happen? Is there an Answer for that? I've been waiting for it.

Edited by LacaMenDRY
Something Detail to avoid misunderstanding.

4 hours ago, LacaMenDRY said:

I guess your were right.

Well yes, Forget about the last text that I Typed.

But guys, I'm asking What would happen? Is there an Answer for that? I've been waiting for it.

I will give you an answer.
if Mine-Imator were a 3D Engine Program, it wouldn't be the same as the "3 Big Boys" as you call them.
Because?
It is simple, Mine-Imator is only aimed at creating Minecraft animations, on the other hand other programs are to make 3D Animation of other styles, either, 3D Anime, Cartoon, ultra-realistic CGI, Simulations, etc.
instead Mine-Imator (as Nimi pointed out years ago) will only be dedicated to Minecraft. There will be no polygon modeling and no editor for modeling and UV texturing. apart from only going to be compatible with Minecraft Material (.JSON). and there is another limitation that is to work with editors of "JavaScript" that minecraft has. just look that the Minecraft Resourse Packs are compatible with Mine-Imator, instead the "3 Big Boys" cannot.

Likewise Mine-Imator if it improves over the years, you just have to be passive and wait, believe me I have been with Mine-Imator since 2013 (I was using version 0.6.2 at that time) and the evolution of the program has been very good. don't expect it to be a powerful animation program. see it as a program that focuses on a community of a game, and that follows the rules of that game.
Mine-Imator 1.3.0 is quite promising aside, and Nimi deserves a lot of rest after that. so just be passive.

1 hour ago, Annie-Mienai said:

I will give you an answer.
if Mine-Imator were a 3D Engine Program, it wouldn't be the same as the "3 Big Boys" as you call them.
Because?
It is simple, Mine-Imator is only aimed at creating Minecraft animations, on the other hand other programs are to make 3D Animation of other styles, either, 3D Anime, Cartoon, ultra-realistic CGI, Simulations, etc.
instead Mine-Imator (as Nimi pointed out years ago) will only be dedicated to Minecraft. There will be no polygon modeling and no editor for modeling and UV texturing. apart from only going to be compatible with Minecraft Material (.JSON). and there is another limitation that is to work with editors of "JavaScript" that minecraft has. just look that the Minecraft Resourse Packs are compatible with Mine-Imator, instead the "3 Big Boys" cannot.

Likewise Mine-Imator if it improves over the years, you just have to be passive and wait, believe me I have been with Mine-Imator since 2013 (I was using version 0.6.2 at that time) and the evolution of the program has been very good. don't expect it to be a powerful animation program. see it as a program that focuses on a community of a game, and that follows the rules of that game.
Mine-Imator 1.3.0 is quite promising aside, and Nimi deserves a lot of rest after that. so just be passive.

Nah this is the Answer, Thank You for the Opinions.

Tane Slimy Lang Bodaine:

You're gonna wake up and work hard at it
Don't let your dreams be dreams
Make your dreams come true
Nothing is impossible
Yes, you can
Just do it
Just do it
Stop giving up
Yesterday you said tomorrow
You should get to the point where anyone else would quit
And you're not gonna stop there
Nothing is impossible
No, what are you waiting for
Just do it
Just do it.

Me:

Bruh, do you know how hard it is to make a software man!?

Tane Slimy Lang Bodaine:

N-no man not at all, but i know it's EZ...

Me:

Then shut up, sense you can't read properly, half a brain freaking idiot

Me:

David is the reason why you are on this site, stop being disrespectfully to him! Didn't you read what he said?

Edited by FOXY TOONS