Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

????? ?? ???, ? ???? ?? ??? ???? ?????? ?? ??? all ????????? ?? M?????????, ??? ???? H??????? ?? ?????????? :?

So i was using Mineimator for over 1 years and i like to using SSAO in Mineimator and it was great to give the scene more realism detail, Then i found out something that can make Mineimator SSAO much better!

ᴀʀᴇᴀ ᴇxᴘᴀɴᴅ [ᴀᴇx]
Ea1.png

Area Expand Works by override the SSAO rendering area to be wider than the image captured by the camera, this is useful for reducing missing SSAO rendering on side of image.

Before

eeeeee1.png

After [ 2X ]

Ea2.png

ꜱꜱᴀᴏ ᴅɪꜱᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ

SSAO distance Works by increase the distance ssao rendering area, this is useful for fixing missing SSAO from far away.

Before

1eeeeee.png

After [ 2X ]

ee1eeee.png

ꜱꜱᴀᴏ ꜱᴀᴍᴘʟᴇ

SSAO Sample Works by increasing Mineimator SSAO sampling Not A Blur, This is useful for making the SSAO looks fancy.

Before [ 8X Blur SSAO]

EE12.png

After [8X Sampling SSAO]

EE11.png

Details

I hope this useful for future update mineimator, Thank you for reading my suggestions and I'm sorry if there are wrong words :^ Cheers

By YogaindoCR