A important suggestion for MI 1.3.0 ( we need this )

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

is it possible to improve Anti-Aliasing? would the Gamemaker support this improvement? It's been a few years since I started using MI and I'm looking forward to an improvement for Anti-Aliasing ! 

Mine-imator is an amazing program and this improvement would make the rendering graphics even better.. :)

(I created this account on this forum just to talk about it and sorry for my bad english)

Have a nice day. ^^

Your English is good enough.

If you want a Higher Quality for your Animations, Then set the Resolution while before rendering it to 1920x1080p, Or Higher, Depends on your System Hardware.

Also if you wanna have a smooth Edge of the resolution, You can render it at highest Resolution for example is 4K, Then the resolution will be Sharp as hell, But this will create an Unconsisten Sharp edges, So to smooth it out, You can use an Editing program like Premiere Pro for example, And add the Gaussian Blur Effect to it, And then Adjust it till it edges looks smooth.

I hope you can Understand this.

38 minutes ago, LacaMenDRY said:

Your English is good enough.

If you want a Higher Quality for your Animations, Then set the Resolution while before rendering it to 1920x1080p, Or Higher, Depends on your System Hardware.

Also if you wanna have a smooth Edge of the resolution, You can render it at highest Resolution for example is 4K, Then the resolution will be Sharp as hell, But this will create an Unconsisten Sharp edges, So to smooth it out, You can use an Editing program like Premiere Pro for example, And add the Gaussian Blur Effect to it, And then Adjust it till it edges looks smooth.

I hope you can Understand this.

Thanks so much for the answer ! I always render in 4k, adding the Gaussian Blur effect in editing programs and then resizing to 1080p to remove the jagged edges/pixels, but the problem is that it's a pain to render in 4k because MI crashes often.

so it would be great if Nimi could improve the AA, if possible. ^^

Edited by Hidaaan

13 hours ago, Hidaaan said:

Thanks so much for the answer ! I always render in 4k, adding the Gaussian Blur effect in editing programs and then resizing to 1080p to remove the jagged edges/pixels, but the problem is that it's a pain to render in 4k because MI crashes often.

so it would be great if Nimi could improve the AA, if possible. ^^

Owh, I'm sorry for that, But Yeah Your Suggestions is helpful, But I'm not sure is MI have more smoother Edges, Or not since MI is created on a very lowley Game Engine.

But it's up to Nimi of how he did it. We just can wait what will happen next.

2 hours ago, LacaMenDRY said:

Owh, I'm sorry for that, But Yeah Your Suggestions is helpful, But I'm not sure is MI have more smoother Edges, Or not since MI is created on a very lowley Game Engine.

But it's up to Nimi of how he did it. We just can wait what will happen next.

Yes! Anyway, I'm looking forward to 1.3.0 and the updates to come :D