More Screen in one Workspace Feature Mine-Imator 1.3.0 Update Suggestions.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

One day when I was working on a very advanced projects, I'm very struggle with the workspace even tho I have 1080p Display.
But the screen seems like it was filled with a bunch of the MI tab, and camera screen makes it even harder to Operate one another.

But what if Mine-Imator had More than one Workspace? it will be helpful a lot! Like Workspace 1 is for Animating, Workspace 2 is for Lighting, and Scene set ups, etc.

Or what if Mine-Imator had this Feature like this big boy did?:
8e4tvmk.png
You're see right! A Multiple Screen at once, And Also Have a Vertical Right hand side tab, And a settings to set the Interface size like Logos, Button, etc to smaller or bigger. Just Advanced you know?

it doesn't matter this example came from this big boy, and try to Implement the same features in This small boy MI, But It about the Game Engines, Or Coding, Or whatever it is that can make a multiple Screen at one workspace, Just like Camera Screen did.

I hope this Suggestions helpful, And like always.
STAY CREATIVE!

And what will happen to those users who do not have a 1080p screen?
I use one that does not even reach that resolution, the idea is good, but you have to think about those users who do not have a screen equal to yours and who use a lower resolution.
and I don't think it's a good idea to exclude them without that "advanced mode" you say, just for those with a higher resolution screen.

and it is horrible to work with a small resolution, but there are people who only have that to work with.

6 hours ago, Annie-Mienai said:

And what will happen to those users who do not have a 1080p screen?
I use one that does not even reach that resolution, the idea is good, but you have to think about those users who do not have a screen equal to yours and who use a lower resolution.
and I don't think it's a good idea to exclude them without that "advanced mode" you say, just for those with a higher resolution screen.

and it is horrible to work with a small resolution, but there are people who only have that to work with.

At first it's Just a normal workspace.

But just like in blender where people can create a Multiple Screen at once by doing things, Same in mine-imator there is a setting wich can create multiple screen.

And for those who have lower resolution screen, They can not just using it, Or like I type before, A settings wich can smaller the interface, and bigger the interface overall.

There is so much solution for this, Thank you for replying.

Edited by LacaMenDRY
My keyboard like startinf fight with me.