Zakku Alv Angry (Beta) By jpro507s

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

7GVuIXc.png

This is a render I did beta context: zakku alv (server partner) of the jpro line (line of the events of my animation) is angry because he did not fulfill the task that Jack found him (which is the one of the animation zakku vs jpro) what was your task? simple to kill jpro (according to the jackpaly of the jpro line to eliminate the competition from youtube and mine-imator (although ironically he was and is very inactive) and since he did not fulfill his task he removed the staff of the krista studio from the line jpro PD (jpro recovers the staff in 2023 by winning a bet that he told Jackplay that if he won the edition of the war mine-imator of that year 2023 he would return the Honor of staff to zakku alv, which if he achieved ).And if I know he's ugly but he's beta in some month of my free time I'll get the official one

a and I forgot this happens 2 or 1 month after jpro in the prison (since I changed the date of jpro in the prison to 2022) to coincide with things that happen to jpro in 2024 and 2025 and yt into the travel

How strange that no one (not even the staff) has said anything about this. meh ? I am not going to stress the bottom, it is something complicated and very rare to understand xd Good Night Band

On 8/5/2021 at 7:44 PM, jpro507s said:

How strange that no one (not even the staff) has said anything about this. meh ? I am not going to stress the bottom, it is something complicated and very rare to understand xd Good Night Band

Maybe the Krista staff didn't say anything cause you didn't share this on the Discord Server?

By the way this is the Mine Imator Forums not Krista Forums so we can't know if you write something here, next time share this on the Discord Server

em ok zakku good day  and well it was somewhat constructive I am not complaining and I was referring to something else but meh ?it is not necessary for me to explain that and for now and it is not until I may not be able to enter discord so if I need to share something I will do it by mail (I will not You pass it, I know where you can find it and maybe everything else I don't think you're so stupid not to know where) bye zakku smile that God loves you.

Edited by jpro507s

(and maybe later I will improve this because that is just a very ugly and unfinished render I will not finish since I have to work on the first scene Gabriel requiem and that is not quite what I imagined )