A random animation with some VFX

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

animation wise i lovee the running and slow motion animation you added on to it i really do like it but when he goes to jump make sure he shows a bit of "about to jump" force if you understand what i mean lol but yea make him bend a bit before jumping and also add a quick snap of after jumping to show he repulsed off and itll look smoother. Try to keep the movements not look snappy and quick is what im trynna say also i really like the zombie falling down and the smoothness of the animation when he hits the ground. (im literally helping as much as i can lmao im that one person that takes the animations and helping others serious lmao). but anywho i really do like the entire thing even with the tinniest of flaws it still came out wonderful??Let me know if i helped in anyway ill be glad to hear if i did or didnt

Edited by BABYCORPSE0

On 7/21/2021 at 10:48 PM, BABYCORPSE0 said:

animation wise i lovee the running and slow motion animation you added on to it i really do like it but when he goes to jump make sure he shows a bit of "about to jump" force if you understand what i mean lol but yea make him bend a bit before jumping and also add a quick snap of after jumping to show he repulsed off and itll look smoother. Try to keep the movements not look snappy and quick is what im trynna say also i really like the zombie falling down and the smoothness of the animation when he hits the ground. (im literally helping as much as i can lmao im that one person that takes the animations and helping others serious lmao). but anywho i really do like the entire thing even with the tinniest of flaws it still came out wonderful??Let me know if i helped in anyway ill be glad to hear if i did or didnt

yeah i noticed that lol