"Why We Lose" ♪ A Minecraft Original Music Video - The Fallen Guardians [S3 | E1] MY NEW ANIMATION

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

"Why We Lose" ♪ A Minecraft Original Music Video - The Fallen Guardians [S3 | E1]

Now with Melody imprisoned in the Nether, possibly having to face Erivan's soul, Gabriel and Amezaga are about to fight Walter and Herobrine, who have just brought Wither to the battlefield. It will be a great battle, who will come out of it alive? Will Herobrine achieve its goal?

Hey guys from the forum, I just posted MY NEW ANIMATION FROM THE FALLEN GURADIANS SERIES I hope you like it, I would like to see constructive criticism regarding animation, about what I can best and such But remember: BE RESPECTFUL

Edited by Animations Insider

General - To tell you the truth and in general, I liked it. I mean... The animation may look different for each eye / person who will watch this video and judge it according to their taste, but mostly through experience. Obviously I too had noticed some inconveniences, surely you will have reasonable answers to give me to defend yourself. Otherwise... it's a natural process and you will improve over time, with commitment and passion.

Criticism / Suggestion #01 : Environment Let me start by saying that it would have been more convincing and less stressful on the eyes to have a darker, frozen-themed environment as a filter to give drama to the battle. Unfortunately a wide range of colors, stronger than the others, can really create confusion in the mind of the viewer. Play with the camera settings (not render settings) a little bit and find what is the most powerful filter / effect / color adjustment / color burn / desaturation or oversaturation that will give more impact to your environment.

Criticism / Suggestion #02 : Storytelling The main narrative has no rules as we already know, you can throw all the fantasies you want into the script to create a story. But... even the fights have their own narrative. Unfortunately in the animation, during the battle I was a little lost and didn't know what was going on; So I suggest being more constructive about the battle scenarios, even if they are a couple of seconds long (a.k.a. shorts).

Criticism / Suggestion #03 : Camera The transitions and camera moves in some scenes are really good, while others (I wouldn't say bad) but too fast and too sharp. Maybe too many unnecessary shifts / transitions. If you want to incorporate slow-motion, then you should make it clear and noticeable (with) the music in a less chaotic way (this is optional).

Criticism / Suggestion #04 : Effects Special effects, like character abilities aren't bad at all. I will also suggest to make the ambient dark and add intense light near the effects as soon the character fires the ability (especially the ones that use: light / plasma / energy ball / electricity / fire / spells): in that way all the attention will be focused on the attack / ability in all of it's glory by creating a tension around the area.

Criticism / Suggestion #05 : Animation The animation is not bad, and my opinion on this would be unsustainable because each of us has different experience and knowledge. You yourself are the judge of your creations, do not be intimidated by anyone. But if you want my total honesty... I tell you that you need to study and research various topics in the film and animation industry. Watch a lot of movies and 3d cartoons to acquire techniques (visually), the eye is an important element to learn in passive mode.

Note: The critique was composed with the sole intent of expressing personal opinions and helping members in the animation sector. Nobody was hurt during this process.

Edited by BlackCubeOrder

18 hours ago, BlackCubeOrder said:

General - To tell you the truth and in general, I liked it. I mean... The animation may look different for each eye / person who will watch this video and judge it according to their taste, but mostly through experience. Obviously I too had noticed some inconveniences, surely you will have reasonable answers to give me to defend yourself. Otherwise... it's a natural process and you will improve over time, with commitment and passion.

Criticism / Suggestion #01 : Environment Let me start by saying that it would have been more convincing and less stressful on the eyes to have a darker, frozen-themed environment as a filter to give drama to the battle. Unfortunately a wide range of colors, stronger than the others, can really create confusion in the mind of the viewer. Play with the camera settings (not render settings) a little bit and find what is the most powerful filter / effect / color adjustment / color burn / desaturation or oversaturation that will give more impact to your environment.

Criticism / Suggestion #02 : Storytelling The main narrative has no rules as we already know, you can throw all the fantasies you want into the script to create a story. But... even the fights have their own narrative. Unfortunately in the animation, during the battle I was a little lost and didn't know what was going on; So I suggest being more constructive about the battle scenarios, even if they are a couple of seconds long (a.k.a. shorts).

Criticism / Suggestion #03 : Camera The transitions and camera moves in some scenes are really good, while others (I wouldn't say bad) but too fast and too sharp. Maybe too many unnecessary shifts / transitions. If you want to incorporate slow-motion, then you should make it clear and noticeable (with) the music in a less chaotic way (this is optional).

Criticism / Suggestion #04 : Effects Special effects, like character abilities aren't bad at all. I will also suggest to make the ambient dark and add intense light near the effects as soon the character fires the ability (especially the ones that use: light / plasma / energy ball / electricity / fire / spells): in that way all the attention will be focused on the attack / ability in all of it's glory by creating a tension around the area.

Criticism / Suggestion #05 : Animation The animation is not bad, and my opinion on this would be unsustainable because each of us has different experience and knowledge. You yourself are the judge of your creations, do not be intimidated by anyone. But if you want my total honesty... I tell you that you need to study and research various topics in the film and animation industry. Watch a lot of movies and 3d cartoons to acquire techniques (visually), the eye is an important element to learn in passive mode.

Note: The critique was composed with the sole intent of expressing personal opinions and helping members in the animation sector. Nobody was hurt during this process.

Hey!, thank you so much for your talk, i loved the topics you showed, and as you said, nothing was to make me sad, it was to improve the animations! I don't know if I can defend myself on these points, but one that I had already noticed was the background and coloration. another point about the story, this is very opnative, and a good way to solve it is watching other episodes, but I understood all the points, thank you bro :D