kwazedilla's female player model

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

oUQGBwd.png

kwazedilla's skin

VcGGtqX.png

- tapered arms and legs

- bendable hands and feet

- hips and narrower body

- toggleable breast sizes (width of 0.5px, 1.0px, and 1.5px) (don't use 1.5 it's trash)

- 0.25px extrusions

special thanks to jnick for converting me to the surface master race

model download - no credit needed

- template_slim.png by mojang

gs1uhZd.png

JuniperLucia's skin

hozq's HFR

Edited by Kwazedilla

4 hours ago, insanehelix7076 said:

Why does this remind me of the public female model that was taken down?

but no srsly why does it .-.

i think you're referring to swingzero's model, which was based off of phyre production's model? i was directly inspired by their and jnick's work so i wouldn't be surprised if there were multiple similarities between the two

Edited by Kwazedilla

5 hours ago, insanehelix7076 said:

Aaahhhhhhh now I remember the person who made it, but if you were inspired by it wouldn’t it start a similar arguement? They do look similar in a lot of ways except for the you know.. milk containers for babies.

there's only so many ways to attach voxelized hips and breasts to blocky characters. this, along with the few techniques for making triangular prisms in modelbench, is bound to make my model appear derivative of phyre team's model. i just happen to believe that this look is the best for representing female characters in minecraft. i suppose i can say that i did not directly copy from jnick's model - you can check out my WIPs in the various MI discords (which jnick has seen), and i'm sure that there's flaws in my model that aren't reflected in his original version.

3 hours ago, Kwazedilla said:

there's only so many ways to attach voxelized hips and breasts to blocky characters. this, along with the few techniques for making triangular prisms in modelbench, is bound to make my model appear derivative of phyre team's model. i just happen to believe that this look is the best for representing female characters in minecraft. i suppose i can say that i did not directly copy from jnick's model - you can check out my WIPs in the various MI discords (which jnick has seen), and i'm sure that there's flaws in my model that aren't reflected in his original version.

i model females bodies diffrently now lol

7 hours ago, Kwazedilla said:

I cant use discord .-. Also im glad that i wasn’t getting into another arguement for a simple statement, not an accusation.

also yea i can see some flaws derived from that of jnick’s models.